Class of 2024 - F/C Petar Majstorovic (Serbia) SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (8/16/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 F/C Petar Majstorovic (Serbia) SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (8/16/24)

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

whoa. when's the last time we had a big man with footwork like that as a freshman? This could be a HUGE addition. Pleasantly surprised.
His game around the rim especially with all of the footwork kind of reminds me of Otis Hill. He certainly has a lot of moves. Hard to believe he’s a freshman. I think he’s gonna be good and might steal some playing time.

Red wants more low post play that made SU a very successful program for the glory years. We will see so much more of it next couple years. The tempo will still be pushed but a lot of passes into the low block plays will be happening

Last edited:
Nice to see us recruit a big we aren’t worried can’t make a layup. Kid is also athletic and coordinated and seems to have some basketball instincts. Showed some legitimate post moves and also passing skills. Pretty excited about this pick up and wondering if we somehow found a diamond in the rough. Have to give the coaching staff credit for finding this kid.

A little info nobody has put in the thread yet.

Majstorovic was Born in July 2005, so he just turned 19. He's been playing in the French U21 league since the 2021-2022 season at 16 years old.

He's like a senior transfer from a D1 program that has 4 years of eligibility left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom