Class of 2021 - F John Camden (PA / Brewster) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 F John Camden (PA / Brewster)

dasher any word on him???????????
This has been a dead period of information. People are in New Orleans. Or out and about. More information later this week. Hopefully good information. I want another milkshake and after the Cole news, I wish I had skipped the last one.

This has been a dead period of information. People are in New Orleans. Or out and about. More information later this week. Hopefully good information. I want another milkshake and after the Cole news, I wish I had skipped the last one.
With respect to Cole’s decision, it was the best decision that he could make to meet his goals and aspirations. I appreciated what he has done here and the difficult decision he made.

Disappointment on our side gives someone else the opportunity to stand up to the task and shine. I believe someone will.

JFK said during the missile crisis that the greatest risk would be to do nothing. Well, he was right then and he would be right if he said it about our situation this year. We need to work our @ss off to get a quality forward. We have seen the names out here. I hope to hear we are involved with them this week. If we aren't...
We have a Cuban Missile Crisis...
But resolved the Bay Of PGs with Mintz!

I agree there. Don't get me wrong, I like Camden. I wrote earlier that I think he would be the best forward for us next year over the three guys we already have. But I wouldn't take him because we recruited those guys already and I don't want to recruit over them before they even get to campus. We just did that with Mintz but we had to do that. That is one of the reasons that I hope the portal forward (if there is one) will be a older guy.
Agree

Pretty surprised that we haven’t seen new reports of Syracuse interest. Is that right? Seems like a solid possible recruit. We have the scholly space, no?

Pretty surprised that we haven’t seen new reports of Syracuse interest. Is that right? Seems like a solid possible recruit. We have the scholly space, no?

No.

If Ballard transfers here, we'll be full up.

Screenshot_20220416-155705_Twitter.jpg

Miracles happen but they can't be counted on. That is where we are with unheralded frosh and an over-rated Benny.

Miracles happen but they can't be counted on. That is where we are with unheralded frosh and an over-rated Benny.
JB is more about having the type of team to do things his way at this stage of his career.
He isn't going to change at 78, so what you have seen is what you are going to get, until he decides to leave.
And no JW isn't going to tell JB anything, that ship has sailed.
JB leaves when he wants to, the only one who could get him to leave would be Julie.

i don’t believe that Syracuse has re-offered John Camden yet. If they have, great.

it does seem Camden is happy for emarko getting a Syracuse offer.

He’s gonna be a kid that’s gonna hit like 5 threes and drop 20 on us for Virginia Tech isn’t he?
Yes. It’s odd that we’re not pursuing him. We desperately need the help at forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom