Faegan's in 25? | Syracusefan.com

Faegan's in 25?

Can someone confirm something for me about Faegan's? My favorite sandwich ever was the Faegan burger (that's not what I need confirmation on, by the way, I'm pretty sure I'm telling the truth). Imagine my disappointment when I returned to Syracuse and it was off the menu.

However, my brother is in town for the game and said there appears to be a new version on the menu, and I found out one of my buddies was in town Thursday and ate one, too.

So is this just a special, or is the Faegan burger officially back on the menu?

My favorite meal on the hill was when I left Sutters to go to Braggs (or vice versa) and I would hit McDs. Those burgers never tasted so good with that much booze in your system.

Can someone confirm something for me about Faegan's? My favorite sandwich ever was the Faegan burger (that's not what I need confirmation on, by the way, I'm pretty sure I'm telling the truth). Imagine my disappointment when I returned to Syracuse and it was off the menu.

However, my brother is in town for the game and said there appears to be a new version on the menu, and I found out one of my buddies was in town Thursday and ate one, too.

So is this just a special, or is the Faegan burger officially back on the menu?
I'm sure its not the case for you...but if this was happening to me I'd be thinking that Faegan's just didn't like me.

The old Chuck's (down stairs) burgers were the best, with cheddar fries of course.

Your favorite poster, SU2NASA, will be at Faegan's and Lucy's this evening.

Also, Chuck's is a terrible bar.

Chuck's is a great bar, when I was in high school. I used to loathe 44's though. I used to like Darwin's Faegan's and the one around the corner from the two pizza joints on marshall st. I should know I used to work at Shirtworld

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom