Fair needs to realize this is it | Syracusefan.com

Fair needs to realize this is it

tino

Scout Team
He is playing with no fight,he is playing slow, you better getup son this is it!!!

His defense has been fairly decent so far today. Just needs to get it going at the other end.

His defense has been fairly decent so far today. Just needs to get it going at the other end.

Defense has been solid for him - not rebounding all that great, but overall good.

His offense leaves more than a bit to be desired. Let's see a big second half - pretend they're DUKE!

I don't see an effort issue at all. But his finishing is terrible.

He was not sharp in our first round win either. He has been off his game for awhile.

He seems to have it going now tho.

He was not sharp in our first round win either. He has been off his game for awhile.

Think we stopped going to him immediately after you posted this. Why does our team stop going to the hot hand? Never makes sense to me.

He finally started playing well - then he never touched the ball.

Grant was sort of ignored today as well.

Oddly, we went into Rak a decent amount.

Such a strange game.

He finally started playing well - then he never touched the ball.

Grant was sort of ignored today as well.

Oddly, we went into Rak a decent amount.

Such a strange game.

Grants limitations were exposed today. They were ready for his spin move and he was unable to get open otherwise. They did a great job of keeping him off the offensive glass as well.

Grants limitations were exposed today. They were ready for his spin move and he was unable to get open otherwise. They did a great job of keeping him off the offensive glass as well.

I think he hit our only jumper of the day. Had a nice pass to G for an open three late (missed).

I think he should have got more touches. Not a big deal though.

Rak clogged up the lane a couple times when Grant could have taken his guy off the bounce. Odd game all the way around. Feels like JB made some offensive adjustments that didn't pan out.

CJ is superb as a secondary option. That's about it...

He just doesn't have "it" to be a legit #1 option

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom