fans | Syracusefan.com

fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Living Legend
A friend of mine who is an SU fan just got this pic from UConn fans who are partying at the Blarney.

image-330171435.jpg

Most uconn fans r scumbags like their coach Ollie who promotes thug basketball. Lucked out by playing Iowa state without their top player. They can have their glory however they are still in the AAC

Look I hate Uconn as much as anyone on this board except maybe Marsh, but it's just going to come off as sad if we try to insult them giving the current situation.
We screwed up. They r in their glory. They had a better season than us And if MSU pounds them season over. The future is brighter for us but today those scumbags have those glory. Possibly into next week and even on April 7

Look I hate Uconn as much as anyone on this board except maybe Marsh, but it's just going to come off as sad if we try to insult them giving the current situation.

We spent the better part of two years sh**ting on them. Now we are home and they are one win from the final four in KOs first year of eligibility. I don't think there's anything you can do but and wait for next year.

Agreed and that is what sucks. We did it to ourselves. I said all year uconn can be a dangerous team. Hence I was right and it stinks. Still not sure how UVA had more fans then they did

They insult themselves with that picture.

I know it does nothing for us and helps them more than anything but days like today are when I'd LOVE to schedule a Syracuse vs Connecticut game each year at MSG.

At least they are staying relevant and would be a fun opponent. G'Town just gave up on life.

Last edited:
I know it does nothing for us and helps them more than anything it does for us but days like today are when I'd LOVE to schedule a Syracuse vs Connecticut game each year at MSG.

At least they are staying relevant and would be a fun opponent. G'Town just gave up on life.

Yeah...I'm coming around to the idea that they won't be going away.

Let them have their fun. They'll find out just how fun the ACK is in the next few years...

I need UCONN to win. If they do then I win 2 pools by taking out Sparty.

strumpfasaurus said:

Agreed

Insulting U(seless)Conn is never sad. Ever.

Bayside44 said:
Joke's on them, that place sucks.

I assume you haven't been there lately.

Added an upstairs area that gives the place more room.

The 3 stooges in the picture look like cast members of the jersey shore. Classy guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom