fans | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayside44 said:
Last season, like it better next door at Stout.
More spacious, no doubt. But Blarney has the history. I know Cuseman and his henchmen like to to hang out in the catacombs of Stout.

Last edited:
uconn-fans-we.jpg

To be honest, if I was a UConn fan I would do the same thing and then tweet that pic to the Big East and ACC.

When you win alot arrogance isn't going to stop you. If we were winning we would do the same. Instead we stay humble because we don't.

Offense offense offense. :bang:

Karma. Epic stuff. Hate uconn as much as anyone and this is killing me, but Like I said yesterday, big difference between disliking a team and thinking they suck. They aren't going any where and quite frankly have been as dominant as any team the last 15 years.

We cannot say anything.

Karma. Epic stuff. Hate uconn as much as anyone and this is killing me, but Like I said yesterday, big difference between disliking a team and thinking they suck. They aren't going any where and quite frankly have been as dominant as any team the last 15 years.

We cannot say anything.
Napier is an absolute stud. It'll be interesting to see what they'll be like when he leaves; but for now he's had a good of a college career as anyone since Noah/Horford/Brewer left Florida.

Well, this won't be the easy peasey draw that Kemba got. UConn will have to beat both Florida and possibly UK to win the whole thing. And that will not be easy.

All I have to say is...

GO BO RYAN!!!!!

I know it does nothing for us and helps them more than anything but days like today are when I'd LOVE to schedule a Syracuse vs Connecticut game each year at MSG.

At least they are staying relevant and would be a fun opponent. G'Town just gave up on life.

I think this game needs to happen. We both claim to own MSG and both have had some of our greatest moments there. This game would be looked at as a must win every year. I say make it happen. My Georgetown hate has been replaced by Uconn hate for a long time now.

I know it does nothing for us and helps them more than anything but days like today are when I'd LOVE to schedule a Syracuse vs Connecticut game each year at MSG.

At least they are staying relevant and would be a fun opponent. G'Town just gave up on life.

It would be entertaining as all hell, and at the end of the day, college basketball is about entertainment. I would love to play them at the Garden every year.

Insulting U(seless)Conn is never sad. Ever.

Except you look like whining, jealous babies when you do it. The best thing would be to ignore them. They have the last laugh when you spout this "" stuff all the time. It makes me remember when they were struggling, this board thought it was great that the boneyard was imploding. Again, they get the last laugh when this board has a meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom