Fartin' around mode | Syracusefan.com

Fartin' around mode

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
That's the mode we are in right now. Seems like a lot of waiting around, and making sure it's the right fit. Last time I checked, we've had 3 guards go in the top 11 the past 4 years.

Guards - Cooney, Ennis, MG, Patterson
Forwards - Grant(?), Johnson, Roberson
Centers - Christmas(?), Coleman, Obokoh

SU has too many questions on playing time and possible departures.
If Grant and Christmas leave(most predict) then I can see SU picking up a combo forward, a combo guard and a center with McCoulough.

The combo forward would probably not commit until the season is coming to an end to insure Grant leaving and to check out how the underclassmen have done(BJ and Tyler). That could mean a top recruit might pass and a plan B might commit earlier which might be better for 2015.

The combo guard could commit at any time because there are so many questions at these positions right now. It might be best to have a commit before the season so it allows players not to worry about PT.

The center position could be a project, a JUCO or top recruit.

Guessing
G - K. Joseph
D Robinson
PF- McCullough (Committed)
C - G. Okonoboh

(Newton and Whitehead commit somewhere else)

I think the focus should be 2015 where you can focus on Bryant(PF), Jones(SF), Briscoe(PG) and Diallo(C).

I still say go all chips in and go after Looney, steal of 2014, period. Goes left and right quick first step better breakdown dribble moves and pullup then mccullough by comparison and I love Mccullough.

UK hasn't crapped on his future by offering yet. Thets just load it up and some of these studs will learn to play SG, sorry Buss and Cooney if we move you to point
biggrin.png

You don't pass on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom