FBI arrests Assistant Basketball Coaches in Corruption Scheme | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

FBI arrests Assistant Basketball Coaches in Corruption Scheme

Looks like this is a fake account! Real Streble is asking people to report this account

He also says:

@Round_Daddy 1h1 hour ago
Pitino's lawyer trying to negotiate max-buyout and to have his name kept out of any ties to scandal.

@Round_Daddy 52m52 minutes ago
UofL fans need to expect a mass exodus of players. Many already have family/handlers contacting NCAA on immediate eligibility.

@Round_Daddy 49m49 minutes ago
Been told Postel making calls to coaches without jobs. Not trying to poach someone that would delay hiring due to buyout negotiations.

Postel is the Lville President.

I think politics may play a small role in this too. The office involved (NY) is notoriously political and they got a lot of great press from this yesterday. Even if they don't get huge charges in the end, they will always have this case on their resume and can claim to be the ones that cleaned up the NCAA when it couldn't even do it on its own...don't underestimate that.
I don't. I mentioned this yesterday in fact. This seems to have as much to do about headlines than the actual crimes.

Yes, I'm sure that is why they raided ASM, to get direct evidence on Dawkins... but do you think they'll just stop looking after they get info on Bowen/Walker and then call it a day? My guess is that they will thoroughly review how each and every client started their relationship with ASM.

Not at all. I'm just pointing out to people why they were raided.

How long does it take to say

images

But how many of them are already dirty from excepting the money.

Good question...im sure some will be clean tho and just want a chance to be able to play for a program that won't have post season sanctions etc. Worth keeping track of who ends up becoming available

You know, there's a ton of focus on Louisville and Pitino, but Sean Miller and the Wildcats should be getting some attention as well. He hasn't been reeling in top-5 classes just because of his good looks and rapier wit.
West Coast - no one cares.

Only 'cuse thing related at ASM would be McCullough. There was a lot of rumor during his recruitment that his stay at SU would be for one year regardless of what happened and that he had lots of promises and agreements as well as rumor of an agent agreement. That it was ASM raises some red flags.

Only 'cuse thing related at ASM would be McCullough. There was a lot of rumor during his recruitment that his stay at SU would be for one year regardless of what happened and that he had lots of promises and agreements as well as rumor of an agent agreement. That it was ASM raises some red flags.
Well JB definitely didn't buy McCollough cause if he did he wouldn't have been brazen enough to call him out publicly with McCollough being able to rat him out.

You know, there's a ton of focus on Louisville and Pitino, but Sean Miller and the Wildcats should be getting some attention as well. He hasn't been reeling in top-5 classes just because of his good looks and rapier wit.

This is a case of the media prioritizing the delivery of the news - Pitino is the biggest fish here, and they have wiretap/video of his assistants. So it's the juiciest national story at the moment. I'm sure regionally the other stuff is huge news, and the other coaches involved are going to take a hit (in some manner) as the assistants roll over... we're in the earliest stage of this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom