Felisha Legette Jack Announced Syracuse Head Coach | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Felisha Legette Jack Announced Syracuse Head Coach

Let’s also have a standing ovation for the mods here for making this Board a reality!!!

Attachments

• 37128DF8-C21D-4E0F-934C-EA29D139965D.jpeg
    37128DF8-C21D-4E0F-934C-EA29D139965D.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 70
I agree with all you said. Unfortunately, way to many with fixed mindsets, will be against it as it represents change in any way.

Thank you for your thoughtful comments!
I believe your key words here are "fixed mindsets". Change is very difficult for many.

Also staffing first, who is FLJ talking to about assistants and other staffing? Like, she is going to reveal to everyone who she is speaking with about joining her at SU. No I don't think so.

Syracuse, N.Y. — Dyaisha Fair, one of top scorers in the country, has entered the NCAA’s transfer portal after three seasons at Buffalo, she announced Monday.

Wonder whats going on with Dyaisha? Coming in to see and talk to her old coach?

Fair’s decision falls on the same day her former coach, Felisha Legette-Jack, was introduced as the newest Syracuse women’s basketball coach.

Last edited:
Most of the scheduling will have to do with ACC and television scheduling.
And any ticket packages would only be able to include general admission seating for the women's game, not that there is anything wrong with that. Personally I don't really like attending 2 games in one day and they do sometimes schedule it that way with way too much time in between each.

Her energy is so infectious; it just jumps out of the screen. I don’t know who wouldn’t want to play for her. Exciting see what comes next.
Exactly. Yes everyone loves FLJ. Her energy and enthusiasm is infectious.

She will make Syracuse a magnet for some of the best women players out there especially the ones she sees as having great character now, then building that character into a well rounded individual with great academics.

Nice hearing on Packer and Durham the song that gets her going and will be for SU WBB is "We are Family". Everything is going through SU. So, Watchout!

Exactly. Yes everyone loves FLJ. Her energy and enthusiasm is infectious.

She will make Syracuse a magnet for some of the best women players out there especially the ones she sees as having great character now, then building that character into a well rounded individual with great academics.

Nice hearing on Packer and Durham the song that gets her going and will be for SU WBB is "We are Family". Everything is going through SU. So, Watchout!
Best baseball theme song ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_hIIfm2OI4

I will admit I liked the intense pressure defense and fast paced offense we had at SU for so many years. Hope Felisha was a fan too. It’s energizes not just the players but the fans. Forcing turnovers, creating opportunities for transition baskets and rattling opponents offense is fun to watch. Hoping we develop a balanced and effective inside- outside game. Exciting times to see what’s to come.

As a Nottingham High Alum (hence my tag name) And knowing the whole Legette Family from my time there, this is a lifetime hire. She is an amazing person, incredible coach and I’m just so happy that someone from ‘Ham can reach such a pinnacle of a job. LFG !

For those interested if a certain local high school coaching legend and former playing legend is officially returning as an Assistant, it's definitely happening. Been a done deal for a bit, and it's very exciting for the program. They're already working the portal hard as well.

I will admit I liked the intense pressure defense and fast paced offense we had at SU for so many years. Hope Felisha was a fan too. It’s energizes not just the players but the fans. Forcing turnovers, creating opportunities for transition baskets and rattling opponents offense is fun to watch. Hoping we develop a balanced and effective inside- outside game. Exciting times to see what’s to come.
I agree we need more inside out side game. Did not see that with the previous coaching staffs offense.

For those interested if a certain local high school coaching legend and former playing legend is officially returning as an Assistant, it's definitely happening. Been a done deal for a bit, and it's very exciting for the program. They're already working the portal hard as well.
Are we only going to have SU players on this staff, too?

I found it interesting that Katie Kolinski was in town today at the Lacrosse game. But was that her real purpose for being in town? A lot of us have mentioned bringing her on to the staff.

I found it interesting that Katie Kolinski was in town today at the Lacrosse game. But was that her real purpose for being in town? A lot of us have mentioned bringing her on to the staff.
Would she want that time-intensive responsibility with her little one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom