Felisha Legette Jack Announced Syracuse Head Coach | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Felisha Legette Jack Announced Syracuse Head Coach

Would she want that time-intensive responsibility with her little one?
She has family in the area that can help. She is already an assistant coach. What about the U of A coach who was nursing in the locker room during last years FF game? I don't want to point out that this is kind of a man comment. Even as a single mom..

She has family in the area that can help. She is already an assistant coach. What about the U of A coach who was nursing in the locker room during last years FF game? I don't want to point out that this is kind of a man comment. Even as a single mom..
LL - were you part of the Juice group when she reached out to us in 2018 about helping her with her job search? I spoke to her and put her in touch with some folks. Would be great to have her back...IMHO.

LL - were you part of the Juice group when she reached out to us in 2018 about helping her with her job search? I spoke to her and put her in touch with some folks. Would be great to have her back...IMHO.
I was a part of it then, I think but don't remember that. I have been part of that group for a long time. idk. you connected me with that group. Don't you remember?

llandz has started a thread for staff hires but alas no news yet.

Our Coaches for Living Life and Thriving as a Basketball Team!​

CE4E09F8-ADC8-4285-BDB0-C1ED8B84CB99.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom