Filling the "no sports" void | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Filling the "no sports" void

Just signed up on Rockne world as Gettysburg in the centennial conference. Hop in the conference to have some orange fun

so when I was a little drunk last week, playing around with the whatifsports site, I accidentally used my free season code on some NFL simulation thing lol. Forgot about that until I went to use it today.

I also swear I bought a motorcycle battery that night.. Supposed to be delivered today. I have no email about it, I don't see it on my bank account, no clue lol. I might be riding todya, I might not be

When you are selecting jobs sort by conference. Any team with the conference of CC should be centennial

so when I was a little drunk last week, playing around with the whatifsports site, I accidentally used my free season code on some NFL simulation thing lol. Forgot about that until I went to use it today.

I also swear I bought a motorcycle battery that night.. Supposed to be delivered today. I have no email about it, I don't see it on my bank account, no clue lol. I might be riding todya, I might not be
I joined the heisman league with Utica to learn how to play the game and used my free season on that

am i about to sign up for the wrong league...its charging me $10.95

lol I was just thinking that this conference needed a little Kaiser action.
I like this kind of stuff.

shoukd be fun, hopefully we full all the slots, I don’t want to play against a bunch of computers just kicking our arses.

Let me know if anyone has any questions, it's been a few years but I might be able to help.

There's "coaching 101" with some good info. Recruiting starts on the 25th!

Gonna be a rebuilding year or two. Worst stats in the league lol

Crutin' starts today!
Interested to see how that part plays out, seems I have a pretty tight budget and only 8 schollys available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom