Filling the "no sports" void | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Filling the "no sports" void

310pigpen might be joining us for next season, but in the meantime he's jumping on the basketball side in the Phelan world that starts May 7th. Basketball is a little easier than football if I remember right. Less players to deal with, easier game planning. Sometimes two games a day, makes the season go quicker. I'm thinking about doing both, seeing how it goes lol.
Was able to get into the Wooden world on the basketball side, starts tomorrow. I grabbed Brockport in the SUNY conference.

Was able to get into the Wooden world on the basketball side, starts tomorrow. I grabbed Brockport in the SUNY conference.

Ughh so tempting lol... I'll make a decision in the next couple hours

Do it!!

Sitting here drinking my coffee and was like screw it.. If whatifsports has my credit card on file, I'm in. If I have to get up and walk into the bedroom to get my wallet, forget about it... Whatif came through in the clutch, and I'm now the HC of SUNY Oswego!

3 hours left if anyone wants to join us! Basketball Dynasty. Wooden World. SUNYAC teams

Sitting here drinking my coffee and was like screw it.. If whatifsports has my credit card on file, I'm in. If I have to get up and walk into the bedroom to get my wallet, forget about it... Whatif came through in the clutch, and I'm now the HC of SUNY Oswego!

3 hours left if anyone wants to join us! Basketball Dynasty. Wooden World. SUNYAC teams
Scouting starts in less than 3.5 hours! Probably lose every game and recruit I go after but I’m excited haha

Scouting starts in less than 3.5 hours! Probably lose every game and recruit I go after but I’m excited haha

Man, entirely different set up than football. I had my asst scout a few, hit up a few states with the scouting service, and registered for a camp.. Took a couple players to level three, but might sit back and see what happens next lol

Man, entirely different set up than football. I had my asst scout a few, hit up a few states with the scouting service, and registered for a camp.. Took a couple players to level three, but might sit back and see what happens next lol
Same here. I just need a couple sf for this year so let’s hope I get at least one. I also scheduled a couple exhibition games. One tomorrow against St John Fisher and then the following day against Alfred.

I see we have a ringer on our hands:

Division III Top 25 Recruiting Classes

1. Hobart: 21 recruits, 723 points, Centennial Conference

Congrats on the number one class lol.

I did see the computer will fill our your class if you tank it like I did so that was nice.

It looks like I can only red shirt 3 kids, do others have that same limit?

Well im 0-3 in the other one i did as a test run. lets hope the same doesnt happen here

I did see the computer will fill our your class if you tank it like I did so that was nice.

yes, you can only do 3. i picked 2 high potential freshman and a high potential sophmore. playing the long game here

haha I was pretty shocked to see that. I wish they'd explain the rankings more, let me know what they liked. Hopefully all these guys pan out!

Occidental (0-0) at Franklin & Marshall (0-0)
Vegas Line: Franklin & Marshall favored by 5.5 points
Over/Under: 22.5

I'm betting on that under, we are both terrible teams lol.

My whole non conference is against real coaches, who have a combined record of 1111-494.

My first three games are:
@ #20 Fitchburg State
#22 Austin
@#13 Millsaps

When I head into conference play, I have #13 Dickinson and @#1 Ursinus to look forward too lol. I might have had a nasty recruiting class, but it's going to be tough to keep them motivated. I'm going the Rutgers approach for Non Con next year lol

I’m a 4.5 dog on the road against Williamette. Idk how...their offense is awful...

losing 21-20 at half time to a user coach. i discovered my fatal flaw. I only have 4 DB's so i can see the stamina of them dropping quick

I'm up 17-9 at half
The team seems to be executing the run, run, incomplete pass, punt offense well today...sigh
Luckily I've had two solid punt returns and was able to punch in 2 TDs

What time do the games start and how long is halftime?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom