Fin penalties. | Syracusefan.com

Fin penalties.

Jake

Mod
Donnie Simmons singlehandedly with the stupidest penalty in Syracuse football history.

We are dumb. Roughing the punter, facemask, fighting before the game, celebrating after a tackle on a play that WVU gained a first down.

Anyone know if somethings up with Rishard Anderson? Haven't seen him out there and obviously Wayne Morgan's playing.

Anyone know if somethings up with Rishard Anderson? Haven't seen him out there and obviously Wayne Morgan's playing.

Thought Morgan came in for Shamarko to shadow Austin?

Definitely feel like the weather is affecting wvu more than us.

Anyone else a little grossed out seeing the players' breath coming out of their helmets?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm amazed at how much the weather is screwing with so many aspects of the game. I knew it'd be tough, but I didn't expect so many drops, etc. (for both teams).

Donnie Simmons singlehandedly with the stupidest penalty in Syracuse football history.

The pass interference agaist Tennessee is the stupidest penalty. :mad:

The pass interference agaist Tennessee is the stupidest penalty. :mad:

I put in a vote for the reserve player that ran from the sideline to the end zone to celebrate Harrison's TD against Oklahoma in the 1994 opener.

Ugh. Another awful deep ball.
If there was an unlike button...you'd definitely be losing "likes" with every post.

I guess the weather had nothing to do with the throw?

If there was an unlike button...you'd definitely be losing "likes" with every post.

I guess the weather had nothing to do with the throw?
Maybe it did. But the fact is, Ryan doesn't throw a good over the top deep ball. Never has. It's been better this year.

Are we not allowed to run the tank just because AAM isn't there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom