Final 4 picks | Syracusefan.com

Final 4 picks

Bees picked kentucky and uconn.

And yes, the evidence is out there in the final four thread that started in January.

Syracuse, UVA, Zona, and the Ville. My worst bracket ever.

How'd everyone do? I had Florida, Wisconsin, Iowa St, and Louisville

You and I had the same picks. I'm pretty sure I won the wife's office pool. So I got that going for me.

Florida, MSU, Wiscy, 'Ville - Gators to win it all.

docsu said:
Syracuse, Michigan State, Louisville, and Arizona. Pretty much nailed it.
Funny. I had a great bracket this year. Got 28 of 32 and then 14 of 16 (duke and cuse). I was in second out of 300. I think I hit the first 2 of 8 and then completely wiped out. Had fl, ville, Msu and az. Not sure how it went so bad so fast. If ville had won it, I had first easy. Never picked so many early games right

Funny. I had a great bracket this year. Got 28 of 32 and then 14 of 16 (duke and cuse). I was in second out of 300. I think I hit the first 2 of 8 and then completely wiped out. Had fl, ville, Msu and az. Not sure how it went so bad so fast. If ville had won it, I had first easy. Never picked so many early games right

I feel your pain, last year had 30/32 first round picks only missed Georgetown and the Harvard upset ended with 0 final four.

Just Florida. With AZ, UVA & L'ville.

I'm done with all the game theory and overanalyzing. The kenpom + Nate Silver + trying to be a bit different (only reason I picked AZ to win it all, and UVA over Sparty) hybrid system may be best over the long haul. But I don't have the results to show for it the last 3-4 yrs & it's not as fun as just picking with the ol' gut. IIRC I picked every champion from '92-96 as a 6th-10th grader, ha.

When I saw Wiscy stomp Michigan wire to wire in Ann Arbor, I thought they were a F4 team w/ a near unstoppable player. Meh. Also regretted not picking Wichita at halftime of the UK game because they were so good and fun to watch...even though that wouldn't have worked out any better I'd have rather rolled w/ them than be on the L'ville train.
Uconn/UK were obv. not predictable so whatever.

Billion Dollar Bracket --
Creighton, Virginia, Wichita State and Syracuse
$10,000 bracket---
Started out 18/18...If I got the first 32 right I would have won an all inclusive trip to the Final 4 (probably would have traded that in) all downhill since.
Florida, Creighton, Iowa State, Wichita State. Champion: Iowa State

Was sitting pretty until after Sweet 16. Had Dayton beating SU also.

Florida, MSU, Louisville, Arizona. Ugh.

SU, UConn, Louisville, Ok St - only UConn left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom