Final conclusion to potential problems for SU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Final conclusion to potential problems for SU

Besides looking lean and fit, DaJuan's shoe game is clearly ready for SU. Those Jordan 12's are nice, and my personal favorite Air Jordans.
I had the black with white ones when they first came out and now wear a white with blue pair for the outdoor league.

Love those shoes.

To the OP, I do not see any set date where things will change. I view it as the others, the only issue that looks to be remaining is a Bernie/BD possible thing. That may never be fully decided. In the seperate forum you, as an SU fan, should educate yourself and be prepared to intelligently defend SU against the PSU comparisons. It is nowhere near the same thing.

As to your question about excitement levels, I think they are growing. Yes, SU has had two out of the last 3, great years. But, for me, they weren't really expected. Yes, last year SU did start top 5, but the construction of the team was not typical SU. The '12-'13 squad has the typical SU pieces and incredibly likeable players so it will be fun, but key pieces may be a little young. The highly anticipated '13-'14 squad just added its top priority piece.

I am VERY anxiously awaiting my first full year of following SU athletics(basketball in particular) as a fan but remain nervous about potential sanctions against SU in regards to the Fine scandal(especially given how hard Penn State was hit) and the drug testing issue. When do you guys think these issues will finally be put to rest for good? Are there key dates coming up that will push the Fine issue one way or another? If Fine is indicated in some way, could SU get hit hard like Penn State? Does anyone know what types of penalties have been given to other athletic programs for failed drug tests that are similar in scenario as this SU scenario? Sorry for the gloomy post but having gone through the 2003 scandal at Baylor and the mess that became, I really hope I never have to see something like that at one of my school's ever again.

For those of you who don't know my and think I maybe a troll, I introduced myself a couple of months back as I went to Baylor for undergrad and am getting my masters through SU. I am a huge college basketball fan and have been aware of SU's basketball success for a long time but never followed them as a fan until recently when I enrolled at SU. I am really looking forward to a great bball season as I think SU could have a Final Four run in them with this year's team.

Here's a suggestion...with your track record you ever think of getting your PHD from Kentucky?
Just a thought. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom