Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales

How Many New Season Tickets Added by Clemson Kickoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks again for everyone’s assistance. Picked up 2 seats in 335 row D. Cant believe I’m a season ticket holder! Connor was great and quick to respond to all my questions.

(BTW, I’m blaming all of you when my wife finds out!)
Awesome. Yeah I saw today there were still some great seats in 335

Thanks again for everyone’s assistance. Picked up 2 seats in 335 row D. Cant believe I’m a season ticket holder! Connor was great and quick to respond to all my questions.

Bring her to a Fine Lot tailgate. She’ll forgive you.

I sat in 335 for a few years. They aren’t bad at all especially since you’re in row D. Sweet.

I've been begging forgiveness over asking permission for decades

It is a great technique and works

Bring her to a Fine Lot tailgate. She’ll forgive you.

I sat in 335 for a few years. They aren’t bad at all especially since you’re in row D. Sweet.
Nothing is really bad. I’ve been in row r for 25 years. Lots of years not a person behind me or several rows in front of me. We like the people we sit with

Moved from 319 to 320 L this year. Anyones welcome to stop by for a beer.

Moved from 319 to 320 L this year. Anyones welcome to stop by for a beer.
Awesome man, a large group of us from here are right there are several rows in front of you as we’ve been since the place opened. Welcome aboard, when you see a middle-aged balding dude revving up the crowd pretty much right in front of you that will be our own FairfaxCuse!

Awesome man, a large group of us from here are right there are several rows in front of you as we’ve been since the place opened. Welcome aboard, when you see a middle-aged balding dude revving up the crowd pretty much right in front of you that will be our own FairfaxCuse!
If you hear a guy screaming behind you for either A. Our lord and savior Dino Babers or B. Narduzzi’s and or Clawson’s heads, chances are its me

Im telling you when I was there during the McNabb era it was a legit 50-50 split in enthusiasm. I actually, as someone who was there literally during his exact years, and wasnt an SU fan before, say, 1993 or so, never understood the hoops town thing until a few years later. I understood it then.
Ive been here my whole life with the exception of a few years in Boston, and honestly everyone i know has considered Syracuse a football/basketball/lax town. All freaking three of them. End of story.

That is awesome. Have student tickets ever been sold out? I started in '99, the year after McNabb, and never had an issue with student tickets. Not that we were very good during my years, but the 1999 team played Michigan at home, and there was at least a little excitement at that point...

I figure they have to be super close to 9000 too. What have you heard?

Close to 9k? Yeah I would say around there.

I was referring to ticketmaster map being unreliable lol

It certainly is

not
I made my post knowing that the university is withholding a considerable amount of tickets. That being said, we were not even remotely close to this few vacancies last year.

I figure they have to be super close to 9000 too. What have you heard?
Last I heard monday, the night I purchased my set of 4, we were nearing 8,800

That's my season ticket seats. Section 249, corner endzone. Seats are great. Awesome view. You're in the endzone, but up high enough that you can see the whole field, not just when they're on your end.
Here is the view from my seat as the fans rushed the field following Clemson.

250 row F