Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales

How Many New Season Tickets Added by Clemson Kickoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does the overhang end at Row F or G?
Never really paid attention. I want to say the edge is above us, because I have never had anything fall on me.

Between action on the field and action in the seats (young kids), I've never really paid attention.

My new seats are close to right below you in 127 row N. Hoping that N is high enough up that I can get a reasonably good perspective from there.
Section 127 / Row I / Seat 5

So, if that's the number right now, and they lose 10% of existing season ticket holders per year (churn), last year's average home attendance was 37,043. Take away 10% and you're at 33,300. Add 8,800 and that's over 42,000 already.

Give them wins away from home in the opening 2 weeks, and a surge in ticket sales for the Clemson game means we could easily average 44,000 per game this year.

That's enough of a crowd to (a) look good on TV, and (b) have an impact in many games. We really need to deliver for the home fans again this year, and we would really be on soiid footing for the future. We could really see a 15-20 spot improvement in our recruiting ranking.

This year is SO huge. We must win at least 8 regular season games. If we do that, it's all gravy after that, and we are in very good shape, indeed, as a program.

So, if that's the number right now, and they lose 10% of existing season ticket holders per year (churn), last year's average home attendance was 37,043. Take away 10% and you're at 33,300. Add 8,800 and that's over 42,000 already.

Give them wins away from home in the opening 2 weeks, and a surge in ticket sales for the Clemson game means we could easily average 44,000 per game this year.

That's enough of a crowd to (a) look good on TV, and (b) have an impact in many games. We really need to deliver for the home fans again this year, and we would really be on soiid footing for the future. We could really see a 15-20 spot improvement in our recruiting ranking.

This year is SO huge. We must win at least 8 regular season games. If we do that, it's all gravy after that, and we are in very good shape, indeed, as a program.

That first paragraph doesn’t make sense. The 37k was average attendance not season tix. And of the new season tix, many of them were probably walk ups last year.

10,000 time???

Don't think they have the inventory. That was the stretch goal back in February and I don't even think anyone internally thought they had a chance. I believe they actually cancelled some marketing events because they simply didn't need to spend the money. Amazing accomplishment.

Hope they get the season ticket packages (minus Clemson game) ready for when we beat them...900 season tickets remaining is because of the single game sales for Clemson but we surely have a lot more available for the other games. They should do a Clemson-less pack ahead of the game to capitalize on the excitement now in case we dont win.

Don't think they have the inventory. That was the stretch goal back in February and I don't even think anyone internally thought they had a chance. I believe they actually cancelled some marketing events because they simply didn't need to spend the money. Amazing accomplishment.
It really is. And it's even MORE impressive when you consider we did this at a time when ticket sales are drastically down for in-game college football viewing. IT's an amazing and all due to Dino. He already deserves another raise...

You know...I'm secretly hoping the Dome inside is only in the upper 70's at gametime...49K+ will make it unbearable if the 14th is really hot n humid.

Cuse better get a decibel meter setup for the ABC broadcast