Final Four Thread!!! LGO! | Syracusefan.com

Final Four Thread!!! LGO!

If anyone wants to do a chatroom, I'm down. I was productive as heck this morning at work, I could use a break!

Treaner shot, saved.

UV gets ball for the first time at 24:50

Prolly going to spell a lot of names wrong, I'm trying to atleast work a little.

Alyssa Murray gets the Orange back on the board with her 58th of the season. Syracuse up by three again, 16:11 to play. 4-1.

awesome we have a game thread! I thought I might be the only one interested in the outcome. Full disclosure, Kayla Treanor is my niece's best friend, they grew up together in Niskayuna. My niece also attends SU and they were roommates their first year. I'm so proud of Kayla, she is one of the nicest people you'd meet. Go SU!!

Murray finds Amy Cross to end the scoring drought. Orange back on the board with 7:31 remaining in the 1st half. 5-1.

Alyssa Murray's three points give her 100 for the year. She is the first Syracuse player to score 100 pts. in three straight seasons.

"Hey I know I missed our 9am meeting, but can we do it right now?"

Ughhh.

My watchespn is foggy, but it looks like 6-1 SU

OX, I'm going to have to rely on you, buddy. Thought I could get away with doing nothing this afternoon. Not the case.

OX, I'm going to have to rely on you, buddy. Thought I could get away with doing nothing this afternoon. Not the case.

Not a problem ... since I'll have tomorrow and Monday off. Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom