Finally orange dvd | Syracusefan.com

Finally orange dvd

Briancuse

Living Legend
Was thinking of getting it. Does anyone have it? How is it?

Was thinking of getting it. Does anyone have it? How is it?

From the championship? Pretty cool, best part about it is it has the title game in its entirety. I also have one called Orange Odyssey, much more local twist, narrated by Marv Albert.

Last edited:
Doesn't Finally Orange also have highlights from each of the Big 12 championship games that we played in the tourney?

I think one side of the DVD is highlights of each of our 6 games, the other side is the full game.

I have it, but I don't think I've watched it in 12 years or so.

Doesn't Finally Orange also have highlights from each of the Big 12 championship games that we played in the tourney?

I think one side of the DVD is highlights of each of our 6 games, the other side is the full game.

Yep

This one is the must-have!
24511E65-62CD-4B81-BF6C-F7FBB84F9A5A.jpeg

Yep - Finally Orange is goo if you want the game.

Orange Odyssey is fun, as it takes a look at the entire season.

"RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES!!!"

At least Park was the color guy. Mark Johnson getting the call over Logan or Park was a shame.

I think it has the game and the tournament highlight. I love the game because they removed all the breaks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom