Finally Purchased Season Tix! | Syracusefan.com

Finally Purchased Season Tix!

Added four newbies to my Crew for 2019 and four returnees who gave up their tickets for one reason or another during the last couple of years. Up to 20 active STHers. Easy sell with a little evidence to go with that belief.

Renewed mine a few weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the parking passes? Thought the University was supposed to send a message to ST holders.

Renewed mine a few weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the parking passes? Thought the University was supposed to send a message to ST holders.
I talked to a person in the Orange Club who told me to expect an announcement in January but no update as of yet.

I bought mine again, last week. It is nice to see new season ticket holders.

This fall will mark my 56th season and there has been no let up. Looking forward to this fall and at my age, I can't afford to wish a lot of time away, but what the heck.
Wow. That’s amazing. Owe you a beer for all those years!!

I just spoke to a representative from the ticket office because I was looking to add seats (up to 6 now). She told me that they have sold more new season tickets in the last month or so than they did all of last year. Safe to say that the momentum is building quickly. I asked her how many total season ticket holders we are up to and she wasn’t sure. Either way, I was pumped to hear that things are moving in the right direction from a ticket standpoint. Hate to wish the Summer away, but is it September yet? Congrats to all who recently purchased for the first time. This will be our 39th season having Football tickets.

Just me spit ballin...I expect a jump of new season tickets sold by 5K along with an extremely high retention rate of existing STHers.

I also expect student attendance to be much better as a football culture takes hold.

The Clemson game will sell out.

Average attendance will be approaching 44K but should be at least 42K

Last edited:
Just me spit ballin...I expect a jump of 5-7K season tickets sold along with an extremely high retention rate of existing STHers.

I also expect student attendance to be much better as a football culture takes hold.

The Clemson game will sell out.

Average attendance will be approaching 44K but should be at least 42K

I purchased 2 more seats a few weeks ago and asked my rep how sales were going

"close to 3,000 new seasons, which is more than we sold in total last season!"

i'm guessing that meant more NEW seasons than last year - and i expect a jump a month or 2 prior to season.

I purchased 2 more seats a few weeks ago and asked my rep how sales were going

"close to 3,000 new seasons, which is more than we sold in total last season!"

i'm guessing that meant more NEW seasons than last year - and i expect a jump a month or 2 prior to season.
Sounds about right...2900 or so new season tickets checks with with what they did last year. Retention rate of existing STH'ers I expect will be 90-95% which is really good.

You are right there will be a push for more but I'd expect they will only see a few more thousand new season tickets sold.

What's the top # of season tickets that SU football has ever had in a given year at the Dome? What is our number for MBB? Just curious...

Sounds about right...2900 or so new season tickets checks with with what they did last year. Retention rate of existing STH'ers I expect will be 90-95% which is really good.

You are right there will be a push for more but I'd expect they will only see a few more thousand new season tickets sold.

you can sit lower level end zone for $125 and that guarantees you a decent ticket to clemson.

or on the 10-15 yard line for $250 (i have 2 tickets in both places)

there isnt a better deal in SPORTS. there is momentum here. be a part of it NOW. call and buy 2 tickets TODAY.

Bria McLaurin is fantastic -
315-443-2434
bnmclaur@syr . edu

i send her choppy emails while on conference calls that are worse than my forum posts but she is able to decipher them all and gets me what i deserve - dino pun at the end there.

What's the top # of season tickets that SU football has ever had in a given year at the Dome? What is our number for MBB? Just curious...
rrlbees can back me up but I believe they peaked in 1998 at 37-38K season tickets sold. No idea if that includes students

rrlbees can back me up but I believe they peaked in 1998 at 37-38K season tickets sold

i would guess 1992 was the peak.

a. it may be the best home schedule in the history of football

ohio state
texas
miami
va tech
and rutgers and pitt i believe? but definitely 0 non p5 and even less d1aa's

the least attended game was like 48,600. i doubt 1998 even averaged 48,600 - obviously seasons are different but that year was pretty crazy.

$50 and I'll tell ya

(you'll never know the exact numbers)

So with the high retention rate and new seasons what is the base amount? like 28-9 thousand seasons? what is the average walk up crowd or single ticket buyer amount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom