Finally! | Syracusefan.com

Finally!

gotta clean up the posession play though but good lord.. was wondering if all those chances would finally pay off

they were real crisp for 60 minutes, but jamaica was arguably the better team down the stretch. can't get lackadaisical like that. i like this williams kid.

hopefully we can put up a crooked number against A&B and qualify on points prior to the finale. looks like chicarito has just put el tri through. would be nice for us to give the youngsters some crucial wcq experience but it's probably not gonna happen.

Highlight of the match for me was Clint talking **** at them.
Straight up gangsta.

Big difference without Beckerman and Edu in the starting lineup. Shea needs to be in there. The best thing I can say about Jermaine Jones tonight was that I really didn't notice him, unlike Friday when he was VERY noticeable.

This is a completely different team without Bradley and Landon.

I watched late last night on DVR.

I think Dempsey was trying too hard...playing back to much...just not really in form yet.

Thought Williams was outstanding. Thought Susi was outstanding and I expect to see him in the EPL next year. Cameron in the middle is a stud and a gift...as I've been dreading seeing Gooch back there for this run.

Torres is a bum. Hope to never see him again.

We should win the next two...but need Landon and Bradley for the Hex, obviously

Agree with all that except Torres is not that bad. I still seem him as a roleplayer with potential to contribute in a limited role.

Agree with all that except Torres is not that bad. I still seem him as a roleplayer with potential to contribute in a limited role.

What role?
he's pushed as some sort of playmaker and I still haven't seen a glimpse of it. With Shea, I've seen the highs and lows.

Torres...nada...though I admittedly don't watch the mexican league so only going on his US performances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom