finals game camera time | Syracusefan.com

finals game camera time

Carmelo and Kyan got a lot of camera time. Did I see Dave Bing in front of Adam Silver?
I was locked in on Adam Silver, that would be cool, if Bing was there. Silver looks like an alien though, damn.

IMG_4113.jpeg

Melo is pumped here.

No one can say Kiyan lacks opportunities. The kid has every privilege you can have as a 17 year old kid. Kudos for Carmelo for giving him the opportunity to attend the Olympics. You have to believe other top ranked players must have a little envy for Kiyan. Maybe they should join him in college and reap some of those benefits:)

No one can say Kiyan lacks opportunities. The kid has every privilege you can have as a 17 year old kid. Kudos for Carmelo for giving him the opportunity to attend the Olympics. You have to believe other top ranked players must have a little envy for Kiyan. Maybe they should join him in college and reap some of those benefits:)
and front row seats, no less

A little odd that Kiyan is casually turned around talking to someone in this moment while everyone is cheering. Who is he talking to?
Hard to tell in a snapshot but he might be turned around recording the crowd. I believe this was after the last (high arc) 3 that Curry hit and Kiyan and Marbury were recording it at the same time. On Kiyan’s Instagram video you could totally hear Marbury narrating the play by play video that he recorded which ended up going viral from his end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom