Fine Mess NIL Collective: How You Can Help | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess NIL Collective: How You Can Help

I spoke / texted with both Enrique and Rhino this morning. Both are all in and very excited by our project. We will touch base again Monday and I'll introduce him to TexanMark and Cuseregular as our merchandising czar and plyer contact respectively. Get the feeling we absolutely hit a home run with these two. Very personable and committed to the Orange program and the Syracuse community.

Will there be future donation collection on site at fine mess tailgates? Or do these need to go electronically?
We will certainly have something at the SyraCRUZ tailgates (Get the name right! ;-) ). Probably a donation jar or similar. Our concern now is how we can replicate this next year so we want to build a bit of a war chest with donations and merchandise sales.

We will certainly have something at the SyraCRUZ tailgates (Get the name right! ;-) ). Probably a donation jar or similar. Our concern now is how we can replicate this next year so we want to build a bit of a war chest with donations and merchandise sales.
That’s good news, this has all been thought out very well. I’ll be making my intro at the SyraCRUZ tailgates this fall and am excited.

Both Enrique and Rhino have accepted our proposals. I expect to speak with both later this week to finalize all details.

I have been keeping the SU Athletics Department informed on our project. I sent an update last night and received an email from John Wildhack within minutes:

“Mark this is awesome. Thank you and the Fine Mess tailgate! Andrew we need to get this story on our media platforms, syracuse.com and every local news station. This is a great story. “

Hell of a job, sir, by you and all who were involved behind the scenes.

Can I still send money?

And the group that I have been tailgating with since I was a kid might be done this fall so any info on how to attend Syracruz tailgates, if that is possible, would be appreciated.

Can I still send money?

And the group that I have been tailgating with since I was a kid might be done this fall so any info on how to attend Syracruz tailgates, if that is possible, would be appreciated.

Yes you can definitely still send $$$ as we are looking to bring in a different athlete each home game to the tailgate and setting up the fund for next years player.

One of the very few feel good stories out there dealing with NIL and the way it is supposed to work. I can't wait to see this all come to fruition September 3rd against the Cards. I have a feeling the SyraCruz tailgate is going to be larger than it has been in the past. So pumped to get the tailgates and the season started.

Can I still send money?

Who’s going to say no to money!
Absolutely can, just send me a pm with the pledge amount and your name and email address for my ledger.
As Jeremy said above, we need to start building a war chest if we want this to be more than a one year deal.

One of the very few feel good stories out there dealing with NIL and the way it is supposed to work. I can't wait to see this all come to fruition September 3rd against the Cards. I have a feeling the SyraCruz tailgate is going to be larger than it has been in the past. So pumped to get the tailgates and the season started.
JeremyCuse better get your mom to make more Jell-O shots!

ohhh man......more catering here we come!

I'm late to the party on this one but just saw the story on Syracuse.com. Our group tailgates in the Harrison lot, there have been 15 - 20 of us each week since Doug Marrone's first year coaching. I read in the story that there is an interest in grouping other tailgates in on this and would like to jump on the bandwagon. Maybe we can help sell merch and get involved in 50/50's. I'm also in on a $44 donation and will paypal it over.

What a great idea folks!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom