Fine Mess NIL Collective: How You Can Help | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess NIL Collective: How You Can Help

Whats great about this is, this is the kind of stuff that, while it may not get the 5 star blue chippers to notice, it absolutely will get the attention of some of the other second tier guys who are deciding between a school like SU and another like BC or maybe Rutgers where they really don't do things like this for the non stars. Hats off to Mark and all of you who were behind this.

Whats great about this is, this is the kind of stuff that, while it may not get the 5 star blue chippers to notice, it absolutely will get the attention of some of the other second tier guys who are deciding between a school like SU and another like BC or maybe Rutgers where they really don't do things like this for the non stars. Hats off to Mark and all of you who were behind this.
Yep and one of the best aspects of it I think is the fact that we decided to recognize this year as part of it to also give something to an upperclassman who is a good citizen as well uncommonly loyal to Syracuse.

I think this is something we will make a permanent part of it with the goal, number one, doing the right thing, and number two, the good side effect of what you mention.

What’s also great about this is that it’s to a current player(s) and completely compliant to the NCAA policy. It’s what NIL is supposed to be.

If others can do it 75% as well as the effort you've assembled, we're on to something. But you've set a high benchmark!
The Fine Mess Executive Committee has really stepped up to help with this. It is by no means a one man effort! And the syracusefan.com family has come through bir time. We hoped for 80% follow through on pledges and as of this morning we are at 99.04%. The key is that other groups don't have to aspire to reach our benchmark. I think the syracuse.com article on the anniversary of the NIL world noted the average deal for a D1 football player is only about $300. A few hundred bucks to film a video or sign a few pictures would mean something to most of these kids and would be truly appreciated.

But of course, NIL has nothing to do with recruiting or player retention. ;-). I truly feel that one of the unique things about the Syracuse fan base is that we appreciate every player on the roster. May be critical of on filed performance at times in forums like this, but recognize their passion and dedication to the Orange. Certainly not the case at the football factories!

Somebody is watching. Looks like they updated it!

KRWPXG5265HURLSIYH7QRPQCRM.JPG

I would like to send $ as well
Just send me a PM with name, email and pledge amount, then use the payment info in the op in this thread. If you prefer mailing a check, let me know in the message and I will reply with details

So I’m cheap and don’t have a subscription to Syracuse.com . Can someone post the article here? Thanks

So I’m cheap and don’t have a subscription to Syracuse.com . Can someone post the article here? Thanks
If you're on Android you can get the Google news aap and you can read it by following syracuse.com and searching for the article.

Alternatively, you can go to archive.ph and put in the URL for the article.

But you never heard this from me, and I didn't say nothin' 'bout nothin'.

I've never even been to Belize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom