Fine Mess NIL Collective: How You Can Help | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess NIL Collective: How You Can Help

If you're on Android you can get the Google news aap and you can read it by following syracuse.com and searching for the article.

Alternatively, you can go to archive.ph and put in the URL for the article.

But you never heard this from me, and I didn't say nothin' 'bout nothin'.

I've never even been to Belize.
The Google News app is available for iOS devices as well. ;)

The Google News app is available for iOS devices as well. ;)
Gtk, I thought iOS devices had some other news reader that accomplished the same workaround?

The INFLCR platform has introduced a new feature variously called Intiatives or Bulletins. This feature enables the user to post an opportunity that is visible to all student athletes registered for a specific sport or sports. You can also add questions if you would like a bit more information and interaction with the players.

I posted this morning an opportunity for any mens or womens basketball, lacrosse or soccer player to apply to appear at one of our tailgates for two hours, meet and greet fans, talk about their sport encouraging support and optionally sign autographs for a $500 appearance fee. We currently plan to do this for at least 4 and as many as 6 of the home tailgates.

Any individual or business can apply for access to the platform. Some of the event types are personal appearances, autographs, and social media posts among others. This makes it ideal for even an individual fan to reach out and perhaps use as a special gift or to make a party a little more Orange. Feel free to PM me if you want more details.

Just wanted to share that the Fine Mess NIL Collective has come up in multiple business meetings with companies around CNY as of late (because of the .com article I’m sure).

Everyone keeps mentioning how creative and well thought out it was.

Little bit of pride felt in all of those conversations and happy to be a part of it.

Great work by the team here.

Just wanted to share that the Fine Mess NIL Collective has come up in multiple business meetings with companies around CNY as of late (because of the .com article I’m sure).

Little bit of pride felt in all of those conversations and happy to be a part of it.

yep really is mushrooming. Business and its head guy across the hall from me at work is so intrigued and impressed he asked I hook him up with our head poobah Consigmark to get in on the action. In fact this is a tact we should continue to promote to get this far and wide to help the program beyond our ranks. Amazing the way this thing has gone.

yep really is mushrooming. Business and its head guy across the hall from me at work is so intrigued and impressed he asked I hook him up with our head poobah Consigmark to get in on the action. In fact this is a tact we should continue to promote to get this far and wide to help the program beyond our ranks. Amazing the way this thing has gone.
Really hoping some other groups step up and mirror the effort.
But I guess there is only one Fine Mess.

You should feel proud. Everyone who contributed to the project should feel proud.

I really think this was one of the first, perhaps THE first NIL project that worked as NIL was envisioned to work. In the whole country. You did it. And you. And you too (points to various members of the board lurking in the Interwebs).

It is possible to do NIL right. It is possible to support your team's athletes, make a difference and not violate any NCAA rules.

We are going to try and help other groups do similar things, using grassroot fund raising. I think right now, the process of going into INFLCR is a little intimidating and maybe our group, or someone from SUAD, can create a document laying out how to get a collective started that is really easy to follow.

I didn't do set our up and haven't spent much time in the web site but I suspect unless you are a techie, it is a little hard to do.

I think even some of our athletes learned a lot as a result of this collective. Some had never gone to the site and seen what opportunities were out there. We were fortunate to have Consigliere as our leader here.

The second one should be easier. The third easier still. If you didn't participate in our collective and want to help an athlete, I encourage you to dip your toe in the water and get a collective going. I think the first step is to get vetted by the SUAD. I think Consigliere has explained this before and perhaps he will provide details again in this thread.

New tailgate banner:
480B8824-41F5-4BD8-BB5E-F555A9C868A4.png

so if someone here hits the lottery, i suppose they could build an NIL where it throws a million a yr to players to wear SU jerseys on game days and barely dent their winnings now that its hit a billion?

so if someone here hits the lottery, i suppose they could build an NIL where it throws a million a yr to players to wear SU jerseys on game days and barely dent their winnings now that its hit a billion?
ha yep, I've had that thought in the past, if I were to hit it, I'd announce in the presser that this is a very good day for, sure me and my family, but also for Syracuse football. Come on baby lady luck be with me...

ha yep, I've had that thought in the past, if I were to hit it, I'd announce in the presser that this is a very good day for, sure me and my family, but also for Syracuse football. Come on baby lady luck be with me...
Sorry, but I plan on winning.

I have to comment on just how incredible this group is. When we started soliciting pledges I mentioned that I hoped 70% of the pledged donations actually came in. I was advised that I could easily expect 85 - 90% which I greeted with a note of skepticism. As of last week we had a total of $10,902 pledged and I received $10,902 - 100% follow through! Truly amazing response. We will augment that with our merchandise sales - more to come shortly - and additional donations are still being accepted and will be accepted at our tailgates to support our guest appearances and start a war chest for 2023. Thank you all!

Reading this thread from the beginning just now, and omg! This is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! I am very proud of each and every person. I’ve been coming to the FineMess tailgates now for a few years, so hopefully my wife and I can meet you guys face to face, and put a name to them!
Go ORANGE!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom