Fine | Syracusefan.com

Fine

Cusefan78

Negative Nancy
Espn will be releasing a tape tomorrow with his wife and a victim. She is telling the guy to get over it.

To "get over it"?

Can you or anyone elaborate? Just how incriminating is this?

yikes ... sounds bad

and ESPN holding things back? Keeping cards in their pocket to help keep things in their favor?

I have not heard it. But I got this from a credible source. I also was told that the general consense is he's guilty.

Ughh! If its true this sucks. I really hope that SU handled this thing correctly in the past either way. But if he's guilty that becomes even more important.

I'd like to know exactly what the tape says. "Get over it" could be referring to anything, so in this instance, context is EVERYTHING.

I have not heard it. But I got this from a credible source. I also was told that the general consense is he's guilty.
The consensus amongst whom?

Davis confronts Mrs Fine about Bernie cutting off the money tap, and she tells him to get over it?

Davis confronts Mrs Fine about Bernie cutting off the money tap, and she tells him to get over it?
That's what I'm hoping. It's our best case if there is a tape,

Why would the accusers be talking to Bernie's wife? So you telling me that Bernies wife was aware of this abuse for years and covered it up and also stayed with Bernie?

My only thought is why would Davis tape the conversation if thats what it was about?

That was my initial thought. I can't imagine anyone, wife or otherwise, defending the alleged actions and telling the victim to "get over it". There better be clear and distinct context for this to have any relevance.

No way is anybody that stupid to record himself extorting money.

Spd
SPD has a consensus that he is guilty after 2 days...when 8 years ago they found nothing...also what can he be "guilty" of? I still do not understand what the hell they are even investigating.

SPD has a consensus that he is guilty after 2 days...when 8 years ago they found nothing...also what can he be "guilty" of? I still do not understand what the hell they are even investigating.
if others have come forward

we do not know that

If she did it couldn't possibly be about molestation, because why on earth would the family create incriminating evidence?

Maybe Mrs Fine recorded it?

Possibly. Who knows and thats the point we don't know anything about it until its released and then we will have some information with which to form an opinion.

if others have come forward

we do not know that
I find it hard to believe if there were others that had come forward that ESPN and Schwarz would not have reported it. Keep in mind they re-opened the investigation based on the ESPN report of Lang. So for someone to have come forward on Thursday, and ESPN not to be reporting it doesnt add up to me.

Did they find nothing 8 years ago, or did they (SPD) say the SOL passed?

Is anyone clear on whether or not they investigated the accusations in 03?

I find it hard to believe if there were others that had come forward that ESPN and Schwarz would not have reported it. Keep in mind they re-opened the investigation based on the ESPN report of Lang. So for someone to have come forward on Thursday, and ESPN not to be reporting it doesnt add up to me.
Agreed, I cannot possibly imagine others have come forward. It would be front page news if they had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom