Flip the helmet | Syracusefan.com

Flip the helmet

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Un-friggin-believable... i just dont un... **** it. 4-2 and a bye week for my heart to recover.

2011Helmets_5.jpg

I'm taking next week off. ;)

A very much misleading 4-2 record. Man, that was a hard game to watch.

After a game like this they should fire coach p at uconn : )
+1 almost thought it was going into overtime. And I had to walk halfway around the stadium to get frigging popcorn. I mean really.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

What can you say? With GRob, we'd probably be 2-4. The bright side is that at least we're finding a way to win some of these games we used to lose and we'll be getting most of the injured guys back on the field for WVa. We'll see if that helps. On the downside, obviously lots of problems, but the defensive secondary is a mess! It remains a struggle.

A win is a win, but that game Syracuse deserved to lose. No other way to say it.

And you know what? As long as we pull out two more wins and get to a bowl, no one is going to give a damn how we got there.

problem is looking at the schedule 2 more wins might be near impossible with this SU team. The cupcakes are over.

Can we make a helmet spin and spin and spin, instead of flipping it.
It would just feel appropriate.

problem is looking at the schedule 2 more wins might be near impossible with this SU team. The cupcakes are over.
Right after the game someone called me and said we'll only win one more game and sit home during bowl season. Hope the boys prove this negative Nell wrong!!!

We can point to Pitt for a possible win, look what Rutgirls did to them and RU should have been destroyed by us.

We beat both West Virginia & USF on the road last year, we get them in the cozy confines.

UConn is reeling.

Louisville is down.

Cincy is looking tough but we beat them on the road last year too.

I'm predicting at least 7-5

Right after the game someone called me and said we'll only win one more game and sit home during bowl season. Hope the boys prove this negative Nell wrong!!!

We can point to Pitt for a possible win, look what Rutgirls did to them and RU should have been destroyed by us.

We beat both West Virginia & USF on the road last year, we get them in the cozy confines.

UConn is reeling.

Louisville is down.

Cincy is looking tough but we beat them on the road last year too.

I'm predicting at least 7-5

I don't see it. We played a close game with a Div IAA team in Rhode Island and home and a Tulane team that was blown out by Army we were lucky to beat. This SU team could easily be win-less, yes win-less! I don't look at our schedule and see any games that will be easy. We have struggled vs everyone thus far. Everyone, and now the "real" tests on our schedule are going to start.

I don't see it. We played a close game with a Div IAA team in Rhode Island and home and a Tulane team that was blown out by Army we were lucky to beat. This SU team could easily be win-less, yes win-less! I don't look at our schedule and see any games that will be easy. We have struggled vs everyone thus far. Everyone, and now the "real" tests on our schedule are going to start.
We beat a very good Wake Forest team who held on and beat a ranked Florida State team yesterday. We beat Toledo who destroyed Temple who nearly beat Penn State.

Give me your game-by-game outlook for the rest of the season. Do you not see at least two more wins?

We beat a very good Wake Forest team who held on and beat a ranked Florida State team yesterday. We beat Toledo who destroyed Temple who nearly beat Penn State.

Give me your game-by-game outlook for the rest of the season. Do you not see at least two more wins?

the only reason we beat wake is because tanner got hurt, with him in there we lose no doubt about it no matter how some people try to twist things and im not calling you out.

We should be 5-1 d@mn it!

Yep... as much as I've tried to move on without the painful stabbing feeling in my gut reminding me about the Butgers debacle, I still find it hard to do because you are right in that we should be 5-1 which is pretty crazy to think. However, all in all, a 4-2 record after watching the last six games, I'll take it.

We beat Wake cause their starting QB got hurt. We beat Toledo cause the refs missed a call. I really don't understand your logic.

rest of the year I see us losing a few blowouts. I see us in a couple games. Not sure we win 2 more games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom