Florida State - 16 Nov 2013 - Tailgate/Ticket Planning | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State - 16 Nov 2013 - Tailgate/Ticket Planning

After a long week that started at the maryland game, and led me to jamaica for the week, I have finally settled into my hotel in Jacksonville. I'll be trying to leave the hotel at 8am to get to the parking lot around 1030-11. GO ORANGE!

Drive safe and see ya there...LGO!!!

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Allright...this is it!!!

Game day!!!!

Looking forward to a great day!!!

Can't wait to meet/see all of you!!!

Everyone traveling in, please have a safe trip and don't forget your tickets!!!

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Waking up at Hampton Inn in Thomasville, went down to get some coffee decked out in orange. I had three different people decked out in maroon welcome me to the ACC. Hoping for a competitive game today. See you all in a few hours.

I'm going to try and rustle up one of those Cuban Sub rings again...
Also a bottle of Charleston's Finest Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka

Get ur ass in the car...

I gotta know. What is a sub ring?

Allright...this is it!!!

Game day!!!!

Looking forward to a great day!!!

Can't wait to meet/see all of you!!!

Everyone traveling in, please have a safe trip and don't forget your tickets!!!

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Enjoy! Jealous I'm not there. Remember, Pics or it didnt happen! :)

Thanks AFO for hosting this...I know how much work you put in for it and we all appreciate it. I used to hate going to road games back before this board and a few of our previous incarnations.

I would show up and walk around on gameday but never was able to tailgate with fellow Cuse fans. Our board has been building on this since about the UNC game about 10 years ago.

Hopefully next year will be just as good tailgate wise and better on the football field.

Thanks AFO for hosting this...I know how much work you put in for it and we all appreciate it. I used to hate going to road games back before this board and a few of our previous incarnations.

I would show up and walk around on gameday but never was able to tailgate with fellow Cuse fans. Our board has been building on this since about the UNC game about 10 years ago.

Hopefully next year will be just as good tailgate wise and better on the football field.

Thank you. Enjoyed it and was a great time!! Mrs. AFO did a great job as well. She did a lot as well, such as running around getting stuff and prepping/making food.

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I'll second Mark. Great job on setting it up and bringing it all together. Kudos to you and the Mrs. Should we be so lucky to pull a Southeast Bowl, we'll be there!

Thank you to all who brought stuff!!! Especially the spiedies and apple pie drink...

I am going to post the recipes for the BBQ sauces and the 5 chip cookies that Mrs. AFO made...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Showed up late to the tailgate, but it was cool meeting a few of you. Hopefully next time the result will be different.

Showed up late to the tailgate, but it was cool meeting a few of you. Hopefully next time the result will be different.

Next time the result will be different...next time will be 9 March for the basketball game...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Hear hear. Well done Mr and Mrs AFO. Very well done.

Hear hear. Well done Mr and Mrs AFO. Very well done.

Thank you. Wasnt just us. Thanks to all who brought something and thanks to Texanmark for finding the parking.

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom