Florida State - 16 Nov 2013 - Tailgate/Ticket Planning | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State - 16 Nov 2013 - Tailgate/Ticket Planning

Let me know if you need some more hoffmans.

Van...you can bring some if you want...but it is looking like we will have plenty of food and drinks...

Unless others think we need it...really hard to tell how much we will need...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Looking like its a good thing parking is so close to the stadium...after eating and drinking everything no one is gonna want to walk too far...

Everyone should have their tickets now...except the ones I am holding for people...

DO NOT FORGET YOUR TICKETS!!!!

My cell phone number is 850-866-6657.

Call or text if you have issues or questions...

Van...you can bring some if you want...but it is looking like we will have plenty of food and drinks...

Unless others think we need it...really hard to tell how much we will need...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using
I'll worry about bringing my appetite, along with a little cash for the cook!

AFO

Since we are driving we will have
Another card table for you
Cooler with beer and water
Sub Ring or two
Chips, Dips, Apps,
CIGARS

And I think mom is baking chocolate chip cookies..

Those sub rings were so good at USF last year. I might drive 900 miles just to eat some. ;-)

Thr stadium is bleacher seating...so if you have seats, bring them...you can also rent seats at the stadium...

I look forward to dropping by the tailgate and meeting everyone on Saturday. I was just trading some emails with AFO and figured I'd stop in to tell everyone how great this was organized, especially the parking. Just so you know, I have several clients in Lot 8 directly across the street from your parking (other side of Varsity Dr) that pay $3,000 annually to get one parking pass in there! Hats off to AFO for securing such prime real estate on game day.

Great job organizing everything and it should be a fun Saturday!

I look forward to dropping by the tailgate and meeting everyone on Saturday. I was just trading some emails with AFO and figured I'd stop in to tell everyone how great this was organized, especially the parking. Just so you know, I have several clients in Lot 8 directly across the street from your parking (other side of Varsity Dr) that pay $3,000 annually to get one parking pass in there! Hats off to AFO for securing such prime real estate on game day.

Great job organizing everything and it should be a fun Saturday!

Point One on why Cuse fans shouldn't piss n moan about paying a couple hundred dollars (donation + parking fees) to park a few blocks from the Dome. Hope you can make the tailgate and have a Coney from Syracuse. If you like them you can get them in Publix.

Yes just show up at the lot and tell them you are with the Syracuse group...along with $40 of course...

I think we should be good on main food, based on what we are bringing and others are bringing...you can bring some type of appetizer, chips, dip, etc. From what I can tell may be a little lacking on the finger food/snack type stuff.

I believe there are going to be at least three grills...so should be good there...which you can use...

Or just bring a bit extra of what you are bringing...

Bring your neighbors with you to our tailgate, there will be some Noles fans there...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

My neighbors tailgate in the same spot for every game. Not sure where that is. They have satellite tv, and who knows what else, so they won't be moving. :)

Seeking 2 tickets for the game in Tallahassee on Saturday. Looking forward to the game. Please Inbox me if you have extras and are selling.

Thank you.

Go 'Cuse!

Seeking 2 tickets for the game in Tallahassee on Saturday. Looking forward to the game. Please Inbox me if you have extras and are selling.

Thank you.

Go 'Cuse!

I know some guys here have tickets to sell...you could even buy 1 each from two folks and AFO could reconfigure the seating possibly. You save some $$$ buying from a CUse fan as the tickets cost like $25 each.

OsakaPaul I have contact info for both guys email and cell phone let me know if you want it.

Thank you.

Go 'Cuse!

Contact Weedsportwarriors...he may have two still available...also SUtomcat has at least one...

The Weather Channel forecast for Saturday:

Mainly cloudy. High near 75. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. 10-20% chance of rain.

Weather Underground forecast for Saturday:

Day: Partly cloudy. Fog early. High 73. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the South in the afternoon.
Evening: Partly cloudy. Fog overnight. Low of 64. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
*no mention of rain

My neighbors tailgate in the same spot for every game. Not sure where that is. They have satellite tv, and who knows what else, so they won't be moving. :)

Would eventually like to get to that point. Generator, satellite TV, etc.

Would eventually like to get to that point. Generator, satellite TV, etc.

The poor man's generator is a marine battery...you can run a tv (LED) off it for the whole day. If you get a generator I heard the Honda is the way to go.

The poor man's generator is a marine battery...you can run a tv (LED) off it for the whole day. If you get a generator I heard the Honda is the way to go.
I love my Honda EU2000i. It's what we used at the Maryland tailgate and it is so super quiet that you hardly even know it is there. Oh, and it is lightweight as well. Super portable.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

After a long week that started at the maryland game, and led me to jamaica for the week, I have finally settled into my hotel in Jacksonville. I'll be trying to leave the hotel at 8am to get to the parking lot around 1030-11. GO ORANGE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom