Football 2022 Away Game Discussion | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Football 2022 Away Game Discussion

For fellow Cuse fans going to Elton John….

Arrive Storrs Friday night
Inevitable Noon kick off.
Game over at 3pm
Post game victory Ginger ale, Chicken wing snd restroom stop - Hit road by 3:30
Arrive Carrier Dome 7:45
Elton first note 8:00.

All good.

Bump

We should hear something by the end of the month.

The only game I highly recommend booking right away after the schedule drops is Clemson. Unless you have an in...or are willing to pay big bucks you are better off staying 15-45 miles away in a neighboring town.

For UConn the Comfort Suites in E. HARTFORD is where I booked. You can walk to our tailgate and game.

For Boston try a motel/hotel either downtown or by the green line if possible

im anticipating the schedule will be out Thursday this week to not get lost in the NFL championship weekend

For anyone planning on dinner for BC. Eat where you will, but I highly recommend grabbing a cannoli for dessert. These NYC food reviewers say there is nothing like it in NYC.

Grab the cannoli. (I leave the regular shell, and always grab the Florentine. Wherever you choose, The worst decision is to only grab one.)

Last edited:
For anyone planning on dinner for BC. Eat where you will, but I highly recommend grabbing a cannoli for dessert. These NYC food reviewers say there is nothing like it in NYC.

Grab the cannoli. (I leave the regular shell, and always grab the Florentine. Wherever you choose, The worst decision is to only grab one.)

Bovas Bakery in the North End … the best in town and it’s not close. Their calzones too. Heavenly. Makes me miss home

Bovas Bakery in the North End … the best in town and it’s not close. Their calzones too. Heavenly. Makes me miss home
And I'm guessing you'd agree that if you're in Boston, you might want to grab a Cannoli. ;-) Modern is sweeter. Mike's is a spectacle, with lines down the street, and Bova's may just be the best. Go to the North end, and there's a reason so many people are walking around with Pastry boxes. Get one.

UPDATE:

I'm committed so far for 2 away tailgates:

UConn and Clemson.

I already called a location in Clemson about parking. They will get back to me soon. I told them 20 spots to start. It was the same place we tailgated at in 2016.

BC is definitely out. Pitt is too (bad weekend for me)

I'm pretty sure I'll do Wake Forest too.

UPDATE:

UConn and Clemson.

I already called a location in Clemson about parking. They will get back to me soon. I told them 20 spots to start. It was the same place we tailgated at in 2016.

In for Uconn. Already booked the hotel you suggested for Friday and Saturday. Can't wait.

UPDATE:

UConn and Clemson.

Definitely in for UCONN and Pitt after seeing the schedule. Not sure about Wake. Might need your help getting in touch with the Pitt tailgate guys. See if they'll host us again :)

The UConn Parking rep was very accommodating. Sounds like we'll get a primo spot. Parking is $20 per car. A/C in bathrooms, grass lots, short walk

We need to play UConn at least 6 times a decade.

I will be making the day trip drive down from MA to UConn. For anyone coming from the Boston metro area, this is an easy, very accessible trip. An hour and a half down. Hoping to have the stadium be packed with Orange

Great spot on Axe's show yesterday, Mark. You got a lot of info in during a short amount of time because they had to go to Wildhack segment. That was actually the first time I heard you on there.

Great spot on Axe's show yesterday, Mark. You got a lot of info in during a short amount of time because they had to go to Wildhack segment. That was actually the first time I heard you on there.
Thanks...he cut me off too soon, couldn't even talk about the last two games.

I'm going to see if I can get a 10 minute segment on in June to go over it in more detail.

I might have limited parking spots for Clemson...head over to the sign up thread and get your request in.

Non-committal but you'll have right of first refusal

I have a huge update on the Clemson game. We are 50% full for parking. This is a great spot I got set up.

Head over here to get you name on the list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom