Football Renewal Email | Syracusefan.com

Football Renewal Email

BVille44

All Conference
Your 2020 Football season ticket renewal is now live on your MyCuse Account.

Access your renewal today to take advantage of our nine-month payment plan option. The renewal deadline is Friday, March 6, 2020 in order to secure your current seats and, if you desire, participate in our seat upgrade process.

The 2020 football season will be the first for the Orange playing under a new Dome roof with an upgraded sound system, state-of-the-art lighting and a new center-hung video board. Next year's schedule features home ACC matchups with Florida State, Georgia Tech, Louisville and NC State, and non-conference games versus Colgate (Sept. 19) and Liberty (Oct. 17).

Didn’t realize the home slate was that bad. There isn’t a single attractive game for a casual fan.

So I clicked on the Mycuse account link and got "Access to this website is blocked". The address at the top was a ticketmaster address, not Cuse.com.

I tired it again and got the ticketmaster address with an orange bar at the top of the screen with various option including "Buy Tickets" and "Manage Tickets". The only thing below that was a statement that I had been a member for 2 minutes and 48 seconds.

I clicked on "Buy Tickets" and got a screen with a big ad for 2019 Season tickets for Football and 2019-20 for basketball. I already have those. I checked all the things on the screen, including the menus and found nothing about 2020 season tickets. I did get a pop-up asking if I wanted to participate in the parking procedure. I liked off of that because the E-mail said the application will be mailed in January.

I clicked on "contact us" and was told to call Kirby at 1-888-DOME-TIX if I had a problem, (I could also E-mail him but who knows if or when I'd get a response). I called that number rand the phone rang about 15 times before I hung up.

The E-mail had a numerical number: (315) 443-6684. I called that, got Kirby who was sorry I'd had computer problems. He verified who I was, my E-mail and my credit card information and put through my request for 2020 football tickets. He confirmed the parking will be taken care of in January. I asked him if it will be the same procedure as last year. he said it would be. I asked him if they will continue with that procedure after the Dome renovations are done or will we go back to simply requesting a parking pass with our tickets. he said they will continue to use last year's procedure "moving forward".

So i would advise just calling Kirby at the numerical number if you have any problems requesting the tickets and prepare to give money to the University so you can have a high ranking and retain your parking location.

What are you talking about? Florida State, Georgia Tech and Louisville are all attractive games to the casual fan. These are name programs - granted on somewhat hard times - but to the person whose interest in college football is only as deep as the parlay sheets that people play at work (if people still even do that!), these are "name" opponents.

Your 2020 Football season ticket renewal is now live on your MyCuse Account.

Access your renewal today to take advantage of our nine-month payment plan option. The renewal deadline is Friday, March 6, 2020 in order to secure your current seats and, if you desire, participate in our seat upgrade process.

The 2020 football season will be the first for the Orange playing under a new Dome roof with an upgraded sound system, state-of-the-art lighting and a new center-hung video board. Next year's schedule features home ACC matchups with Florida State, Georgia Tech, Louisville and NC State, and non-conference games versus Colgate (Sept. 19) and Liberty (Oct. 17).

Only six home games? That sounds like we still need a game. Is that possible?
Or is it because of Dome construction?

Didn’t realize the home slate was that bad. There isn’t a single attractive game for a casual fan.

With FSU, Miami and Louisville still trying time find themselves, Clemson is the only program that provides star attraction.

So I clicked on the Mycuse account link and got "Access to this website is blocked". The address at the top was a ticketmaster address, not Cuse.com.

I tired it again and got the ticketmaster address with an orange bar at the top of the screen with various option including "Buy Tickets" and "Manage Tickets". The only thing below that was a statement that I had been a member for 2 minutes and 48 seconds.

I clicked on "Buy Tickets" and got a screen with a big ad for 2019 Season tickets for Football and 2019-20 for basketball. I already have those. I checked all the things on the screen, including the menus and found nothing about 2020 season tickets. I did get a pop-up asking if I wanted to participate in the parking procedure. I liked off of that because the E-mail said the application will be mailed in January.

I clicked on "contact us" and was told to call Kirby at 1-888-DOME-TIX if I had a problem, (I could also E-mail him but who knows if or when I'd get a response). I called that number rand the phone rang about 15 times before I hung up.

The E-mail had a numerical number: (315) 443-6684. I called that, got Kirby who was sorry I'd had computer problems. He verified who I was, my E-mail and my credit card information and put through my request for 2020 football tickets. He confirmed the parking will be taken care of in January. I asked him if it will be the same procedure as last year. he said it would be. I asked him if they will continue with that procedure after the Dome renovations are done or will we go back to simply requesting a parking pass with our tickets. he said they will continue to use last year's procedure "moving forward".

So i would advise just calling Kirby at the numerical number if you have any problems requesting the tickets and prepare to give money to the University so you can have a high ranking and retain your parking location.

If you log into your My Cuse account to log in to my account you should see this:

BD7DB769-C8E6-435C-A01C-2B7CB6597BA4.jpeg

First you answer a yes or no question with regards to wanting to be included in the season parking selection process in April and then it takes you to the renewal site.

Last edited:
Eh, I disagree. Anytime the program gets a chance to beat Florida State, that's a historic win. I don't care if they have a new coach.

I’m not necessarily disagreeing. But there’s a segment of fans who won’t buy into that theory unless the team is currently a top 25 program at the time of the game.

Only six home games? That sounds like we still need a game. Is that possible?
Or is it because of Dome construction?

SU hasn’t had 7 home games in a season since 2017.

im assuming since it wasn't mentioned that there not doing individual seating in lower bowl next year or they couldnt do renewals unless specific lower bowl ticket holders are notified.

nice touch giving option of donating military tickets for next year at time of renewal

im assuming since it wasn't mentioned that there not doing individual seating in lower bowl next year or they couldnt do renewals unless specific lower bowl ticket holders are notified.

Not even being considered until Phase II in 2022.

Eh, I disagree. Anytime the program gets a chance to beat Florida State, that's a historic win. I don't care if they have a new coach.

Depends on who they hire and when we play them. The others are all outside the Top 60. A casual fan won’t get excited over that. And those are not names to a casual fan.

Yeah, I’ve heard this.
Some UConn fans have heard this as well. It will be interesting to see if we do them a solid here, and if so, what we get in return. A 2 for 1?

Record setting new season tickets year followed by record setting exodus. If they are just mediocre I think we keep a majority of the new season ticket holders but they go out and lay a huge stinky deuce on the 50 yard line every home game. Back to the norm next year attendance wise and probably the last time many of the casual fans get sucked in so easily.

That’s just dumb. No offense to you personally. But if people are canceling season tix because of this season they don’t understand sports.
No, they’re canceling season tickets because we’re in our mid 20’s and have only witnessed a couple worthwhile seasons in our lifetimes.

i’ll renew but I absolutely don’t blame them.

The update of the Dome might keep ticket holders for another year. If I’m SU, I would play this up as much as possible.