Football Schedule Released Tomorrow 3pm | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Football Schedule Released Tomorrow 3pm

h/t: Mattsarz
"Per ESPN PR this morning, there will be Labor Day, five Thursday night and three Friday games to be announced in the ACC schedule release. At least one of the Friday games should be Black Friday."

I bet we are involved in two of the Friday games.

h/t: Mattsarz
"Per ESPN PR this morning, there will be Labor Day, five Thursday night and three Friday games to be announced in the ACC schedule release. At least one of the Friday games should be Black Friday."

I bet we are involved in two of the Friday games.

Black Friday 11AM in Beantown would be one guess.

Friday night home game against UMD, Duke or NCSt.

Don't be surprised to see Lville get one of the Thursday night home games. Don't know who they are playing but probably hosting UM, VT, FSU or Clemson.

Im actually eagerly anticipating this as i will not have seasons next year, but instead have to pick 2 games (plus Notre Damn of course) to come up for...

Will only be looking at Saturdays though...

Mmmm doesn't work great for me to have a roadie at Wake Forest. We'll see how it all shakes out.

Let me know if you need help with anything!

Let me know if you need help with anything!
Yeah get my buddy/coworker to delay his European Vacation so he can man my desk the Friday before Wake.

The good news is Wake seems like the easiest school to work with to get a block of tickets and reserved parking.

With Duke, Florida State, Clemson, Wake, Boston College, Louisville, NC State unavailable for a game 9/6/14 we will wither be at Pitt on 9/6/14 or have a week 2 bye.

With Duke, Florida State, Clemson, Wake, Boston College, Louisville, NC State unavailable for a game 9/6/14 we will wither be at Pitt on 9/6/14 or have a week 2 bye.

Playing Pitt week two wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

I have no problem with either one of those scenarios.

You mean an entire schedule? Before February? Is this even allowed?
Haha. First year in the ACC and you guys are already learning.

Playing Pitt week two wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
Certainly better than a bye that early in the season. Pitt will be breaking in a new QB, this could be a good thing for us.

Certainly better than a bye that early in the season. Pitt will be breaking in a new QB, this could be a good thing for us.
Voytik played for them last year though, it's not like Hunt who had never taken a snap before.

Someone...please post the schedule here when known..I can't access the ACC website.

Not quite as favorable as I hoped. Week 2 byes suck. Long time between weeks off. 3 big boys in a row with ND, UL (short week) then FSU. And last 2 on the road @Pitt and @BC. Hopefully eligibility won't be on the line there.

Aug. 30 VILLANOVA
Sept. 6 OPEN
Sept. 13 at Central Michigan...
Sept. 20 MARYLAND
Sept. 27 Notre Dame (MetLife Stadium)
Oct. 3 LOUISVILLE (Friday)
Oct. 11 FLORIDA STATE
Oct. 18 at Wake Forest
Oct. 25 at Clemson
Nov. 1 NC STATE
Nov. 8 DUKE
Nov. 15 OPEN