football testing results | Syracusefan.com

football testing results

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
625618_331019260323768_1090252166_n.jpg

fastest 40's seem a tad slow.

impressed mackey is the biggest squatter.

shockingly, shamarko is by far the strongest skill player. BY FAR. he is pretty much a linebacker.

Can you post the numbers please? The image isn't showing up on my work PC.

shockingly, shamarko is by far the strongest skill player. BY FAR. he is pretty much a linebacker.

The 40 times are just more realistic rather than slow. 4.6s and 4.7s are pretty fast times.

Surprised not to see Shamarkos name for fastest 40 let aloe not even on the list. Maybe he was injured at some point during testing?

Mackey can't possibly be on that board, he's too small to even step foot into a D-1 weight room. :blah::blah::blah:

I think the reps are at 225lbs/100kg, which is the normal testing weight at the NFL combine

I think the reps are at 225lbs/100kg, which is the normal testing weight at the NFL combine
I was wondering about that. Deon did 49 reps?! Am I reading that right? That's insane.

And really impressed with the bench numbers for both Rene and West.

The 40 times are just more realistic rather than slow. 4.6s and 4.7s are pretty fast times.
So much for West not being a deep threat! 4.48 ain't bad.

Mackey can't possibly be on that board, he's too small to even step foot into a D-1 weight room. :blah::blah::blah:

In the rest of the guys defense, being the shortest lineman he should have the best squat/ power clean numbers... less distance to move everything.

These must be pretty recent numbers, would explain why Pugh is nowhere to be found, and Morgan is on the skill lines.

I expect big things out of Goggins after seeing this, putting up big numbers as well as having a 33.5" vertical? Explosivness all day!

So much for West not being a deep threat! 4.48 ain't bad.
Agreed. And for being a pretty lanky guy, 385 on the bench is REALLY impressive. Fast and strong is a good combo for a 6-3 wideout.

Three things that stand out on the newcomers:

1) Ryan Norton has a pretty impressive vertical for a kicker.
2) Wayne Morgan is already one of the top athletes on the team.
3) Markus Pierce-Brewster is a potential freak. Let's hope he can put it all together and understand the nuances of the position.

I am super impressed with Hickey's strength. I wonder what Pugh would have scored if healthy. And where is Chibane (only on once)? not impressed for Sr. OL.

I am super impressed with Hickey's strength. I wonder what Pugh would have scored if healthy. And where is Chibane (only on once)? not impressed for Sr. OL.

Same, Hickeys got some serious strength. How about Coker squating 600+? I know his role will be limited his year, but he better lay the wood when he's on the field.

that has to be 185 for bench,

I originally thought that as well, but some of the lower guys on the list look accurate for 225. Also remember these guys have been lifting all spring and summer. Once the season starts they won't be lifting nearly as much. I doubt after the season they could match these numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom