For those of you obsessed with attendance | Syracusefan.com

For those of you obsessed with attendance

Attendance is definitely an if you build it they will come situation. It ain’t built yet so I’m expecting poor attendance for home opener.

Doesn’t help that it’s 8pm Saturday of Labor Day weekend, regardless of the opponent. Hard to blame anyone for not going.

Probably best to lower your expectations now, ticketmaster map looks bleak and theres almost no buzz locally. Likely struggle to hit 30K
For people who frequent home games I get the obsession. The dome really rocks when theres 35,000+.

Hopefully theres a decent walk up or good movement these next 7 days

ND should be full assuming they lower unsold tickets a couple weeks prior.

Wagner won't be great but the 2 games before should be OK if we start 2-0. Ville will be loud.

Obviously this schedule would have been great coming off a 10 win season only Wagner is a bad game but again it should be OK overall.

Hoop attendance might be something to actually worry about.

Wagner won't be great but the 2 games before should be OK if we start 2-0. Ville will be loud.

Obviously this schedule would have been great coming off a 10 win season only Wagner is a bad game but again it should be OK overall.

The problem is history says the team is unlikely to start 2-0, hopefully they will but if we lost to Lville things could be real bad for Purdue with a Noon kick.

We had our chance , they gave us the hype and we completely imploded. The media was on our side, they wanted to see Syracuse good again. I was at that sold out clemson game and it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. Iv never felt such a sheer piercing pain in my ear like that before. This Louisville is massive not only for this season. It honestly could hinge the next decade of Syracuse football. We have to get the ball rolling, we need to build the hype. The schedule will not get any easier.

I say yes it won't be ideal but let's wait to see

A) what the students do
B) what the walk up will be
C) how they do selling during the fair
D) corporate buys

I say yes it won't be ideal but let's wait to see

A) what the students do
B) what the walk up will be
C) how they do selling during the fair
D) corporate buys

SU doesn't sell at the Fair, walks up have some potential but hard to get a great feel either way until we know the weather/temp etc. Corporate buys are completed, there not moving the needle one way or the other.

Probably best to lower your expectations now, ticketmaster map looks bleak and theres almost no buzz locally. Likely struggle to hit 30K
No buzzz.....

One of THE top 3 running backs IN THE NATION...
A former Lou Groza Award winner...
OC and QB coach who had the best offense in the ACC last season...
Among the best cornerback tandems in the nation...
A refurbished, largest on campus dome...

shhhhhhhhh Dino...Wildhack...Athletic Dep't.
Whatever you do...Don't promote the program.

the secrecy around the program is likely starting to hinder things…

If we can get 25k in the dome for the game we will be lucky.

The Ticketmaster map is scary and you know they are holding tickets back. In fact, I saw a few new ones pop up in my section today.

No buzzz...

You know that because your a die hard, we are mostly the only ones left and frankly the rutgers, Florida state, wake and clemson game Last year had me ( and many others) questioning our loyalty. The casual fan hasn’t seen a decent su football stretch since the late 90’s. The community is like a battered widow, it will not come outside to the light till they feel it’s safe . Unfortunately that’s how most casual fans are, look at Florida state they filled out a stadium of 100,0000 for years and then click like a switch empty.what I will say tho is many in cuse are rabid fans the basketball program has shown that , the program is definitely a powder keg waiting to go off, dino needs to light and keep the fuse lit this year.

No buzzz...

One winning season in the last 8.

If I wasn't an alum and long time season ticket holder, I'd be watching Dropkick Murphys at the Fair.

Win games and people will notice. There hasn't been anything to see here in a while.

One winning season in the last 8.

If I wasn't an alum and long time season ticket holder, I'd be watching Dropkick Murphys at the Fair.

Win games and people will notice. There hasn't been anything to see here in a while.
Exactly. We're not the SEC where it's part of the culture and people will just show up even after so much losing. We're all excited about the new coaches, but I don't blame the casual fans who are probably wanting evidence before getting excited.

But the good news is the people who will be there are the diehards who can still create a solid home field advantage.

No buzzz...

Lou Groza winner isn’t putting butts in seats. I’ll give you the other stuff though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom