For those of you who need a Rahme fix..and live in Carolina | Syracusefan.com

For those of you who need a Rahme fix..and live in Carolina

CuseLegacy

The latest issue of ACC Sports Journal is out and Rahme has an article. I would scan and share but can't upload a pdf. So here is my poor synopsis for the rest of you..

No link...bought this in the grocery store. Nothing to exciting. Some of it is more of an intro to their readers of who SU is and how the program got to where it was and how Marrone turned it around. That Marrone wanted all his staff to think his way while Shafer will let them do their thing. Oh and that Marrone was a stoic figure on the sideline but Shafer...Mr. Flying Visor.

Rahme thinks that based on what happened with Paulus the precedent is there for Allen to win the job at QB.
Because of the inexperience at QB and WR that we will be going back to our roots of run, run, run. Pound it on the ground football.
That SU fell behind in the football arms race but with all the spritzing up of the facilities and the new IPF plus winning should bring in better recruiting classes for a program that has had to take too many projects and develop them into top caliber players.
That SU should learn from it's conference mates and not schedule more than they need to handle but he sees that as unlikely to happen...Dr. Gross thinking on scheduling.
He thinks that the two most fluid positions are QB and DE. That Thompson has the size and athleticism to push Robinson and Welsh for playing time.

ACCsports.com has a one month free subscription on their site if anyone wants to check them out. I am going to give it a try. You can sign up without giving any credit card info.. no surprise charge after first month. Some articles have a familiar read to them but can't say for sure. Also able to read all "insider" info articles on all teams in ACC conference.

And if you want me to PM you stuff y'all had better be very, very nice to me and give me
lots of likes ;) LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom