For us drive by lax fans: | Syracusefan.com

For us drive by lax fans:

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Is today a disappointment (realistically) or a positive step back to the top?

If our O shows up this is a 15-10 game going away.

Lack of discipline, turnovers and failure to adjust killed us.

We need dodgers and speed sticks who can turn a corner.

I’m on the fence

Need rhoa and whoever else with some speed and a nice shot learn how to shoot on the run. Guys that can sweep across top and rifle shot while on the move like a curry but doesn’t have to have that top speed enough to get hands free.

Team lacks an alpha dog. Sorry to admit now that Joey is routinely taken out by good defenders

If our O shows up this is a 15-10 game going away.

Lack of discipline, turnovers and failure to adjust killed us.

We need dodgers and speed sticks who can turn a corner.

I’m on the fence

syracuse only had 13 turnovers yesterday which is very good.

Lost opportunity to get to a championship weekend. Denver is not all that great, ND will probably run over them. Notre Dame, Maryland, Virginia and Denver, no, Syracuse should have claimed that spot with the other 3. Kind of weak sauce effort.

Team lacks an alpha dog. Sorry to admit now that Joey is routinely taken out by good defenders
Joey was never gonna be “that” alpha, he can score if he gets hands free and can be highlight reel goal scorer with spectacle shots, and is an incredible passer but lacks the speed which affects dodging.
Joey ranks in as a different kind of alpha. He’s gonna have a great career here no doubt.

Not trashing by any means.

I think yesterday was more of a disappointment because it was such a winnable game. I'd still say the season was a success compared to where the program when Gait took over.

Obviously the landscape of college lacrosse has changed over the past decade or so, but I was telling my buddy yesterday that it's crazy when I would always expect to win these games, but now I'm almost expecting them to find ways to lose them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom