Forgetting someone??? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Forgetting someone???

JB will get the wins back. It will take some time.
i don't see how. jb signed on to a policy that defined players as ineligible and then played them anyway. cut.and.dried.

i don't see how. jb signed on to a policy that defined players as ineligible and then played them anyway. cut.and.dried.
We shall see.

Works for other schools.

The wins honestly don’t bother me. College coaches are measured in titles and final fours.

The wins honestly don’t bother me. College coaches are measured in titles and final fours.

Which is why we, as Syracuse fans, really care about those wins...

This is true. It's why the biggest error made in the whole episode by Gross/JB was ever sitting Fab for the tournament. They vacated our wins even for the period of time that Fab was held out (I'm not sure why, but I'm sure there is a very NCAA reason for it).

The AD and/or coach having a meeting about how to restore the eligibility of player is not a problem at all. I'm sure it must happen daily in most big athletics departments. In fact, if they don't have such meetings, then what kind of "educators" are they. If they have two jobs #1 is educator and #2 is to obtain wins, both are served by attempting to keep players eligible. It's like the top thing they do. The meeting was not a meeting direct impermissible actions, it was to determine what avenues existed within the university's rules to restore the good academic standing of a player. Anyway - whatever. Looking forward to this season.

This is true. It's why the biggest error made in the whole episode by Gross/JB was ever sitting Fab for the tournament. They vacated our wins even for the period of time that Fab was held out (I'm not sure why, but I'm sure there is a very NCAA reason for it).

The AD and/or coach having a meeting about how to restore the eligibility of player is not a problem at all. I'm sure it must happen daily in most big athletics departments. In fact, if they don't have such meetings, then what kind of "educators" are they. If they have two jobs #1 is educator and #2 is to obtain wins, both are served by attempting to keep players eligible. It's like the top thing they do. The meeting was not a meeting direct impermissible actions, it was to determine what avenues existed within the university's rules to restore the good academic standing of a player. Anyway - whatever. Looking forward to this season.

Yep. AYTON PLAYED IN THE NCAAs last year after they knew he took money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom