Forum Not Scrolling or Loading Properly on iPhone | Syracusefan.com

Forum Not Scrolling or Loading Properly on iPhone

CIL

All Conference
I can't get the threads to load or scroll. Font looks slightly different as well. I am using the mobile style as well. Any suggestions?

What browser and OS?

There have no changes to the script in months, so I'm not sure what it could be.

I'm having it on both my iPhones (work and personal).

I use Safari to browse on both.

I'm having it on both my iPhones (work and personal).

I use Safari to browse on both.

I changed your style. That may clear things up. If not, go to the boneyard (don't worry, you don't have to read anything). Let me know if you have the same problem.

I changed your style. That may clear things up. If not, go to the boneyard (don't worry, you don't have to read anything). Let me know if you have the same problem.

Still having the problem here. I do not on the boneyard. Is it possible certain adds are responsible for this?

Still having the problem here. I do not on the boneyard. Is it possible certain adds are responsible for this?

Doubtful. That's the style change I made. And the boneyard and syracusefan are identical. Same script, same servers, same ads.

I'll try one more thing. Also, try clearing your cache and cookies.

And post a screen shot, if you can.

Doubtful. That's the style change I made. And the boneyard and syracusefan are identical. Same script, same servers, same ads.

I'll try one more thing. Also, try clearing your cache and cookies.

And post a screen shot, if you can.

Can't get the screenshot. I did all that and still no luck. Also downloaded Chrome and tried that on my iPhone to no luck. Odd thing is even if I am not logged in I am still getting lack of ability to scroll down and an odd font...

Can't get the screenshot. I did all that and still no luck. Also downloaded Chrome and tried that on my iPhone to no luck. Odd thing is even if I am not logged in I am still getting lack of ability to scroll down and an odd font...
Is the problem getting a screenshot? Hit your Home button and on/off key at the same time to get a screenshot.

Apologies if I misunderstood your post.

Is the problem getting a screenshot? Hit your Home button and on/off key at the same time to get a screenshot.

Apologies if I misunderstood your post.

Can't even scroll to have the ability to post something via mobile device...

I opened the site up this evening, and tweets and such aren't showing up in posts. I cleared my cache & cookies, but that hasn't helped. any ideas? I've never had the problem before. This is a desktop running windows 10 & chrome browser. It works on firefox.

I opened the site up this evening, and tweets and such aren't showing up in posts. I cleared my cache & cookies, but that hasn't helped. any ideas? I've never had the problem before. This is a desktop running windows 10 & chrome browser. It works on firefox.

It's a known issue for some, with no known solution. If Firefox works, use Firefox. The script is being update soon. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom