Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

One has the title of Executive Director of Personnel and Recruiting. The other has the Director of High School Relations title. They're different titles, why would one hire mean the other is out?

Totally possible both stay, one is an executive director of whatever, the other is a director with a specific focus.

I dunno... who's our current Executive Director of Personnel and Recruiting?

It appears we don't have one...closest title is:

Gino GigliottiDirector of Recruiting

I dunno... who's our current Executive Director of Personnel and Recruiting?

It appears we don't have one...closest title is:

Gino GigliottiDirector of Recruiting
Maybe it's a new position designed to get the right people in the door and then go from there? I don't think it means anything at all, just words to justify bringing the best talent possible on board while possibly retaining current talent. Higher ed is weird- pay scales and job duties can vary with the slightest tweak of a job title, especially on a unionized campus. Anyway, all of us should be super glad to have Khalil coming back.

Maybe it's a new position designed to get the right people in the door and then go from there? I don't think it means anything at all, just words to justify bringing the best talent possible on board while possibly retaining current talent. Higher ed is weird- pay scales and job duties can vary with the slightest tweak of a job title, especially on a unionized campus. Anyway, all of us should be super glad to have Khalil coming back.

Hard to know... am glad Ahmad is coming back tho... and hope we keep D. Thomas for South Jersey/Philly suburbs connections too...

I haven't seen anything definitive on Johnson yet as WR coach, just speculation. I know he is working on the recruiting this weekend. Anything more definitive on this?

I haven't seen anything definitive on Johnson yet as WR coach, just speculation. I know he is working on the recruiting this weekend. Anything more definitive on this?
No update

I haven't read the rest of this thread yet so not sure if it has been mentioned already, but wonder if he was thinking about adding him if/when we lose DC Elijah to a HC job. Coyle to slide in as the new DC. Being a DC at Fresno St. now that seems to make sense. Not sure if adding Coyle as a position coach makes sense.

Buddy none of this makes sense so whatever Fran says I’m good for now lol

Looks like his recruiting talents will be on ice for most of the portal window then...
IMG_5550.jpeg

Pardon?

Um... he's staying at A&M through the 12/27 and coaching their bowl game as interim head coach. Presumably coming up to Syracuse the next day? Portal closes on 1/2/24

Nope.

He’s wearing 2 hats these days, and working on offering dudes for us, while also working on gameplaning and practices for aTm.

Ok, I want to believe that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom