Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

Anyway…

So next week should be exciting. Assuming the PC is live in Syracuse, he will be here and can start meeting everyone. Hopefully his obligation to Georgia will be complete after this Saturday.

Have to imagine it would be. Id guess that why they set the press conference for Monday. He finishes out his Conference Championship this weekend. Then PC the following Monday. And then puts together his staff and hits portal and recuiting trail after.

Anyway…

So next week should be exciting. Assuming the PC is live in Syracuse, he will be here and can start meeting everyone. Hopefully his obligation to Georgia will be complete after this Saturday.

May be early for announcement of coordinators and assistants, but am hoping we'll at least hear if Nunz or any other jersey boys (D. Thomas, etc.) will be staying on... If the latter stays, I would bet LaQuint is staying.

May be early for announcement of coordinators and assistants, but am hoping we'll at least hear if Nunz or any other jersey boys (D. Thomas, etc.) will be staying on... If the latter stays, I would bet LaQuint is staying.
I’m feeling pretty confident that Allen will stay now either way, based on his X reactions. Hopefully he can move up the NIL ladder as well here.

Honestly, as much as I liked Tucker, I’m liking Allen even more I think which is crazy. Might have to get a “New Jersey” (get it?).

Make it happen Mannys.

Besides the 12/4 key date, can someone more in touch with recruiting and what not tell me the key dates after that?

Super excited for Monday and having Fran get going.

May be early for announcement of coordinators and assistants, but am hoping we'll at least hear if Nunz or any other jersey boys (D. Thomas, etc.) will be staying on...
Mentioning a couple that will be staying and not addressing the rest would make for an awkward initial press conference. This is mainly a Meet & Greet for Fran to win over the fanbase (or at least make a good impression).

I wouldn't expect anything more than a rah-rah statement about getting to know everyone / catching up with some old friends/ can't wait to get going...

Bobby Acosta (asst under Shafer) is lobbying for a job on the new staff.

Does anyone know Fran’s son’s name, I wanna check out his 247

Legitimately expect to hear one of our locals ask Fran why he waited until Sunday to start the job.

Tomorrow is big day for recruiting contact period.

I expect lots of movements across the board starting tomorrow, not just at Cuse

Would prefer to see us add Florida games. We only have one the next 7 years and only one in Alabama, when we used to play there every other year.

I remember the Auburn series, but when else did we ever play in Alabama? I've smoke a lot of weed in my time, but I'm pretty sure I would have remembered if we played the Tide.

Legitimately expect to hear one of our locals ask Fran why he waited until Sunday to start the job.

Tomorrow is big day for recruiting contact period.

I expect lots of movements across the board starting tomorrow, not just at Cuse
It’s simple

He wants to prepare his guys for the SEC championship & have a final meeting/fairwell to his DB room and the team… let him do his thing..

He’ll be here very soon

It’s simple

He wants to prepare his guys for the SEC championship & have a final meeting/fairwell to his DB room and the team… let him do his thing..

He’ll be here very soon
I understand.

I am not bothered by it.

I also fully expect Brent, Emily, or Dan T to ask that of him as one of their first questions.

I remember the Auburn series, but when else did we ever play in Alabama? I've smoke a lot of weed in my time, but I'm pretty sure I would have remembered if we played the Tide.
Tallahassee is basically Alabama. Not even close to So Flo recruits

Bobby Acosta (asst under Shafer) is lobbying for a job on the new staff.

He was one of our better recruiters in recent years. I hope we don’t get all NJ recruiters. Let’s stay on top of Maryland, Ohio, and of course, Florida.

Last edited: