Frank Anselem Transferring to Georgia | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem Transferring to Georgia

Definitely not surprising, but unfortunate.

While he wasn't perfect, I'm not optimistic that we're going to be able to recruit someone better to back up Jesse, especially since Jesse technically has two years remaining (even though I'd be surprised if he uses both). I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

If I remember correctly I think he entered the portal last year too? Very disappointing, loved his growth and energy (especially on the o-boards). Wish him nothing but the best and hope he finds the starting opportunity he’s looking for.

Really curious to see who reaches out/where he ends up
I’m no talent evaluator but he’s gotta be a P6 or high level A10 kid. Young, athletic, and tons of potential.

Definitely not surprising, but unfortunate.

While he wasn't perfect, I'm not optimistic that we're going to be able to recruit someone better to back up Jesse, especially since Jesse technically has two years remaining (even though I'd be surprised if he uses both). I hope to be pleasantly surprised.
Do people forget we are bringing in Carey? Anselem was an incredibly subpar player. Best wishes to him, I think he can be good but he was a mess this season. Not a huge loss imo

If I remember correctly I think he entered the portal last year too? Very disappointing, loved his growth and energy (especially on the o-boards). Wish him nothing but the best and hope he finds the starting opportunity he’s looking for.

That was JBA.

Do people forget we are bringing in Carey? Anselem was an incredibly subpar player. Best wishes to him, I think he can be good but he was a mess this season. Not a huge loss imo

Carey is no where near ready for major back up minutes at this point. Anselem had 2 years learning the zone defensively, that's an enormous advantage. Honestly it's not even close.

Carey is no where near ready for major back up minutes at this point. Anselem had 2 years learning the zone defensively, that's an enormous advantage. Honestly it's not even close.
What does major backup minutes mean? He is totally capable of playing 8-10 per game. What?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom