Frank Howard Suspended | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

I cannot fathom how much of a moron you have to be to go to twitter to insult people that you don’t know.

Like...these people really don’t feel like complete dorks when they do that?

The lack of self-awareness is crazy.
one former (maybe current?) prominent member here leading the twitter charge, basically SEE I TOLD YOU FRANK'S A LOSER NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME????

i actually love twitter, but i use it as a news feed, not for engagement

I was on Twitter for years but finally quit about 18 months ago. Once they started spamming your feed with posts that were liked by others you follow, I couldn't scrub my feed enough to avoid the crazies.

4chan, 8chan, certain sub-Reddits and the various Incel/MRA sites are much worse, but I do agree that Twitter is flat-out awful.

Sure, there are worse... but it's the largest...

Gab is another that is worse, but they just aren't as big.

Reddit is hit or miss, but yeah, there are some sub-reddits that should make us all embarrassed for humanity

Some of our fans better hope it’s weed, because if it is anything else our fans look like giant A$$h0!e$ on twitter going after Frank assuming they know what is going on. I really hate our most vocal fans at times.
Twitter is moronic for stuff like that

I find it interesting that threads like this seem to bring out so many dormant posters and new posters.

I was on Twitter for years but finally quit about 18 months ago. Once they started spamming your feed with posts that were liked by others you follow, I couldn't scrub my feed enough to avoid the crazies.

BTW, I took over your handle and started posting false sports data - e.g. "The Harlem Globetrotters would be the fourth most valuable team in college basketball" - and people are eating it up. ;)

Not for nothing but Buddy slidding into the starting 5 will get us those 9ppg back. And I have to think if Carey is off the bench he can get us some good production too if given the chance. I think we will be okay, and who knows maybe this will be the spark we need. All we don’t need is for Battle to be a one man band and try to do it all.
'Battle trying to be the one man band is exactly what Iam afraid of

Because he was injured, it affected his game, which affected the team, he's trying to get right and play better and help the team, takes something he shouldn't but with some some reasons why, and ends up not being able to help the team.

Look, black and white people won't care. I don't mind grey. I'd understand PEDs.

This is where my head is at if it was non recreational.

If this is either because of recovery, pain management, or both it's a shame.

It doesn't relieve him of responsibility, but I'm not going to get spun up about it if that's what it turns out to be.

I find it interesting that threads like this seem to bring out so many dormant posters and new posters.
There are always people laying in the weeds ready to come out with guns blazing when enough of humanity makes it possible.

It's public, why hesitate to call them out?

If he's talking about the person who writes for Otto's Grove, then I saw the tweets last night. Seems like he couldn't wait for something like this to happen.

It's public, why hesitate to call them out?
Common decency. Casting the first, second and third stones so as to make oneself feel better is a sad way to lead ones life. It shows a complete lack of self respect when one feels the need to act like a child. It also shows, in public no less, what a lousy person I would be for doing this. It really isn't anything to be very proud of.

Regardless of skills, shooting, defense...the thing that Frank brings is he has the most NCAA tournament experience on this team. Underclassmen may take some time to settle down their anxiety. That's what you lose at this big stage, poise and leadership on the court.

Common decency. Casting the first, second and third stones so as to make oneself feel better is a sad way to lead ones life. It shows a complete lack of self respect when one feels the need to act like a child. It also shows, in public no less, what a lousy person I would be for doing this. It really isn't anything to be very proud of.

Wait, what? The poster has a problem with what a person said in public, and seems hesitant to say who it is

I don't get what you are trying to say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom