Frank Howard Suspended | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

I hear you can lease a Boeing 737 Max 8 dirt cheap these days
I’m hearing he’s on his was back to Cuse...anyone else hearing this?

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
Thanks for the PM folks.
Im not going to ask for the pm but do I even want to know? I’m trying my hardest to maintain innocent until someone throws it in my face he’s guilty

Our offense is definitely better without Frank.

Our defense with Buddy or Carey in will take a hit.

But I do think that they better offense outweighs the defensive downgrade so I like our chances better tomorrow.
How is our offense better without Frank? Genuine question, not trying to be an ass. I believe it’s far better with him in.

Salt Lake City -- Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim addressed the media Wednesday not long after the school announced that senior point guard Frank Howard would be suspended indefinitely.

Below is the transcript, courtesy of ASAP Sports.

Q. Jim, what can you tell us about the situation with Frank? When did you find out he wasn’t going to be able to play? How does that change the look of your team tomorrow?

JIM BOEHEIM: He’s not playing. We know that. We practiced -- we had an indication that would be the case. We started the year without him at a point obviously. Very difficult to make that change now.

Fortunately, Tyus has played the point quite a bit this year, even when Frank came back at Duke and several other spots along the way. Pittsburgh, Boston College, we did play Tyus at the point, so he's been there. Jalen's had good practices. Everybody -- it is very similar to last week when we found out Tyus wouldn't play. I thought the players made a great adjustment. We played really well in both games in the tournament. And we're going to have to make that same adjustment this week with a different guy going.

Q. Did Frank make the trip? If you advance, will he potentially be available for a second-round game? Or are you going forward as if he is not going to play in the post-season?

JIM BOEHEIM: I don’t think I quite -- we’re going to play this game. That’s what -- we know who we are going to play this game with, that is all we are focused on.

Q. Did he make the trip?

JIM BOEHEIM: He won’t be here with us tomorrow.

Q. Going off of that, do you know who is going to be in the starting line-up tomorrow?

JIM BOEHEIM: Yes, I do.

Q. Do you know who that might be? Would you be able to tell us?

JIM BOEHEIM: Yes is my answer.
Who’s asking the dumb questions at the end?

Highly educated guess:

Violation of AD rules = Failed drug test.
Indefinite suspension = until he passes the same test.

His legacy is not going to age well.
If it's pot then he won't be passing anything any time soon.

Our offense is definitely better without Frank.

Our defense with Buddy or Carey in will take a hit.

But I do think that they better offense outweighs the defensive downgrade so I like our chances better tomorrow.

Here’s the thing for me though...having options and flexibility matters.

If Buddy or Tyus has a bad game, we’re in a ton of trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom