Frank Howard Suspended | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

Here’s the thing for me though...having options and flexibility matters.

If Buddy or Tyus has a bad game, we’re in a ton of trouble.
Exactly. Thats why last year sucked so bad. We knew if tyus, frank or ob had a bad game we were done

Isn’t one of the main objectives of participating of this board is to gain knowledge that isn’t easily accessible to the public? So if he doesn’t know something, shouldn’t he let it be known?
Yes but I’ve had things shared with me about the basketball/football programs that honestly at the end of the day I wish I just hadn’t heard. Not violations or anything too scandalous.

How is our offense better without Frank? Genuine question, not trying to be an ass. I believe it’s far better with him in.

Depends on the game, frankly. Those games where Buddy took almost all of his second half minutes. There have been a few games where he really lit it up.

did we modify the drug test policy since the last debacle?
could it be something that helped his injury heal like Andy Pettite claimed to have taken when he got snagged for steroids

My real point on this is that the old people who run the athletic department are totally unaware that an undefined allegation in the age of the internet is the worst thing possible. The need to rethink this policy as I believe it could lead to litigation.
Calm down Cous, I'm sure Frank knows why he is suspended. And he isn't worried about what all the other middle school girls must be thinking about him.

According to most of the board, he sucks anyway though amiright?

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom