Frank Howard Suspended | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

Calm down Cous, I'm sure Frank knows why he is suspended. And he isn't worried about what all the other middle school girls must be thinking about him.
You won't be so sanguine when something like this happens to you or someone you care about.

Sorry if this has been addressed but has there been any insight or hints on if this just a 1 game suspension or if it's longer? If it's just 1 game and they win I'd keep that on the down low until the day they play Gonzaga to announce he's back.

When Buddy is out of the game, we will be really lacking 3 point shooters against their zone. Eli and that is it. Tyus and OB are not good from

Welp. Frank just cemented his legacy.

Later dude.

Hello Jalen. You can do it. Just be yourself.

I want Jalen to dunk and give JB the "I got two words for ya" routine.

I'm not shaving until I find out what happened.
44ce61ebf6d38eff4ca896a8dad83aca.jpg

I can’t imagine it’s an academic problem unless he has an incomplete last semester and the deadline to make up the work just passed. You would think being a senior he would be ok once the first semester was concluded.

I can’t imagine it’s an academic problem unless he has an incomplete last semester and the deadline to make up the work just passed. You would think being a senior he would be ok once the first semester was concluded.

Yeah the timing is wayyy off for it to be academic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom