Frank Howard Suspended | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

It doesn't frigging matter what it was. He did enough to get suspended. That's all that matters. I hated Deshaun but Frank "The Stoic" has taken the cake and this is the icing on a very stale one. He is selfish and has proved his immaturity on many occasions. A typical end to his legacy. I thought my venom for Deshaun was unpassable.

It doesn't frigging matter what it was. He did enough to get suspended. That's all that matters. I hated Deshaun but Frank "The Stoic" has taken the cake and this is the icing on a very stale one. He is selfish and has proved his immaturity on many occasions. A typical end to his legacy. I thought my venom for Deshaun was unpassable.
Yeah I’m done here

I'll take a PM if someone wants to share the really real instead of rumors. I'll keep it to myself and have proven that with some other info in the past

If anyone wants to PM me wild theories that they make-up just for entertainment purposes, feel free.

I assume the truth ain't coming out any time soon...but that's not going to stop me from refreshing constantly!

The last page of this thread is wrong.
Any rumors you hear keep them in PM. I can say what is being said is not accurate and fair to Frank.

Ok so what’s the deal?

Giants were like 12-1 and on their way to Superbowl when Plaxico shot himself. I hope its not true to be honest.

The truth is Frank was suspended by the school. He has a right to privacy.
He is out tomorrow night no need to throw rumors like the one Scoop is point shaving thanks to that poker site.
Frank doesn’t deserve this.

Man, who says don't throw out rumors, and then throws out an old rumor! That's not cool! Scoop is innocent!

That's like saying, nobody should throw out any more rumors, like that Frank tried to buy Paradise Found with counterfeit money he printed on an old B&W HP Deskjet printer...and that's why he's been suspended, because I may have heard that, but I don't want rumors getting out so don't say it!

The truth is Frank was suspended by the school. He has a right to privacy.
He is out tomorrow night no need to throw rumors like the one Scoop is point shaving thanks to that poker site.
Frank doesn’t deserve this.
Is he out saturday if we make it that far?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom