Frank Howard Suspended | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

I heard that he let it slip that the 1990 lax national championship trophy *MIGHT* not have been actually “stolen.”

I'll take a PM if someone wants to share the really real instead of rumors. I'll keep it to myself and have proven that with some other info in the past

Agree with this. I still haven't even discussed the last Frank news that happened back that drove everybody crazy. Would love to know for the sake of not hearing these crazy rumors. PM is open.

Playing against a basketball program that covered up a murder and their football program was a rape factory and we have the player suspended.

Huh. Never thought about that before...

I mean, what do you have to do to get suspended against Baylor? BAYLOR????????? You could shut down that program under the RICO Act.

Makes sense. I’m pouring another scotch
Didn't the student board suspend Edelin and Devo? Granted I don't follow other programs but this would make the 3rd time the student board dropped the hammer and I have never heard of it happening even one time at any other school

I don’t know that this weakens our Starting 5...might actually make it function better with Tyus back.

That being said, it kills depth, and with Tyus unable to slide down to the wing, I will lose my mind if Dolezaj does one of those nonsensical semi-fast break stopping fouls.

If he failed a drug test they don’t say indefinite suspension.
If it was academic he would have been ruled out for the entire tournament like Fab Melo was.

Without saying anything more this suspension is from the school not the NCAA.

At some point he'll be clean, but not like we would know exactly when.

At some point he'll be clean, but not like we would know exactly when.
How long does it take to get the weed out of his system? Did they send him on a charter to the detox clinic? Don’t understand why the university would pay a charter flight if there was any chance he’d be cleared for a possible game Saturday.

The Chukwu quote, if accurate, is telling. It doesn't line up with what Hughes or Battle said. However, if Boeheim and company knew back in Syracuse about the suspension but Frank still traveled, it means that Frank's year may not be done. He won't play vs. Baylor. Boeheim has made that clear. But if they get past Baylor, who knows?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom