Frank Howard Suspended | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

It went off in his sweat pants.
tenor.gif

wow should we merge this thread with the h0t takes one? I think assuming he didn't do something horrific and appalling, all most of us want to know (without knowing the details of the suspension) is if he most likely plays saturday should we win. Here's hoping...

How long does it take to get the weed out of his system? Did they send him on a charter to the detox clinic? Don’t understand why the university would pay a charter flight if there was any chance he’d be cleared for a possible game Saturday.

If it's a suspension by the school, there's no scenario where they'd be able to drug test him (it would be separate from athletic drug testing). It could be for possession of whatever, but not for anything in his system that they're waiting on.

Starting to think that too, but if that is the case the team should have been notified immediately so tgey could prepare. That decision would be and AD decision, not an ncaa decision and would be a huge blunder to wait until the day before to notify the team
the team apparently was if you can beleive chukwu - but the reason to not release it would be to not give baylor a tip.

to me, it cannot be drugs or academics b/c then it would just be straight out of the tourney...

if it came from the school but not JB and is not from the NCAA and the police are not involved...it really narrows down the possibilities...

Baylor is a nike school...maybe phil knight called in a request so he can look good to zion????

How long does it take to get the weed out of his system? Did they send him on a charter to the detox clinic? Don’t understand why the university would pay a charter flight if there was any chance he’d be cleared for a possible game Saturday.
1-3 months.

the team apparently was if you can beleive chukwu - but the reason to not release it would be to not give baylor a tip.

to me, it cannot be drugs or academics b/c then it would just be straight out of the tourney...

if it came from the school but not JB and is not from the NCAA and the police are not involved...it really narrows down the possibilities...

Baylor is a nike school...maybe phil knight called in a request so he can look good to zion????

I think you were right way back on page whatever. It's a one game suspension. If they knew about the suspension back in Syracuse as Chukwu says, why have him travel? And if the suspension was for more than one game, there's no justification for him to travel.

If this about weed again, then I demand all students and faculty to be randomly tested for drugs.

It has to be something really bad right? I mean they are trashing him on a national level...letting rumors go nuts. Bad enough to ruin his reputation after 5 yrs up there yet not bad enough to kick him off team? Seems to happen to Syracuse this time of year more than anyone, not a homer take..just reality here.

If it’s just a cheap urine test and he’s not a habitual smoker it wouldn’t take nearly that long for him to pass. Week at most.

Especially given how active he is and low body fat.

It could be a half. Who knows. Most likely a game at minimum but could be first 10 minutes.

All that being said, the guy has been a huge part of why this program has gone the way it has. Not his fault he’s been typecast into a role he can’t fulfill, but he has done himself zero favors.
Really trashing him as he leaves the program...is it better to let rumors run nuts or quit the bs secrecy and just say what the hell it is.

It has to be something really bad right? I mean they are trashing him on a national level...letting rumors go nuts. Bad enough to ruin his reputation after 5 yrs up there yet not bad enough to kick him off team? Seems to happen to Syracuse this time of year more than anyone, not a homer take..just reality here.
yesterday i was really surprised to see jalen rose come out on his BS show with a comment about lets not forget Frank tripped Zion blah blah----

It was puzzling to me because of the timing...to me the story was dead...

maybe this is really all about the trip.

PS I used to like Jalen Rose before he became a "professional" talker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom