Frank Howard Suspended | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

Lol what do the faculty have to do with this?
1553131670192.gif

Yes. Athletes can't get any "benefits" that reg stydents don't get
Start with some frats, they always have plenty of party favors and they occupy a special role at the University not unlike the athletes. You get to have frat or sorority on campus, you must be drug tested.

Start with some frats, they always have plenty of party favors and they occupy a special role at the University not unlike the athletes. You get to have frat or sorority on campus, you must be drug tested.
You do not need to be drug tested to join a frat/sorority

Not on campus.

If we actually had a graveyard for deleted posts tonight's stuff would've been legendary additions.

Is frank still in SLC? That would tell a lot.

The rumor that he was shipped back to cuse would imply that he’s done for at least 2 games.

If this has anything to do with Duke, I will pay $1k, plus the cost of their ticket, to every degenerate I know in Columbia, South Carolina to go to the game and heckle Zion like the “jackass” guy from Happy Gilmore.
Should heckle the SU admin who made the decision instead.

To Zion Franks trip was like a gnat nipping at an elephant’s heel.

Should heckle the SU admin who made the decision instead.

To Zion Franks trip was like a gnat nipping at an elephant’s heel.
I say that jokingly because there’s no way, that’s the reason he’s suspended...right?

Is frank still in SLC? That would tell a lot.

The rumor that he was shipped back to cuse would imply that he’s done for at least 2 games.

He practiced with the team today, apparently. Where did you hear he went back to Cuse?

Pretty obvious Juli and Jim had a conversation recently where Juli said something like, "Jim, I know you think I've been joking around about Buddy getting more playing time all season, but I'm tired of this crap. If Buddy doesn't play 80 minutes this weekend, don't bother getting on the plane back to Cuse."

I’ve read 2/3rds of this thread and as far as I can tell no one has brought up CBD oil as a possibility for failing a drug test. Rare but it happens.

Frank drives me nuts with his inconsistency but I hate to see young people treated like dirt on this forum. Young people are stupid, we all were at that age. Cut him a break - we’ll be fine and win without him tomorrow night.

Cant see Carey get muc time - Battle will play point with Buddy - both are going 35 plus mins i guess

Just life, stuff happens. I personally don’t think much about it, though it was a shock when it came across BleacherReport. Young men make mistakes and I know I’ve made quire a few. Not sick of Frank, not that worried about the team. Let’s ge5 the party started.

Is that why Matta got fired and Jimmy is in the Hall of Fame?
Matta didn't get fired. He and OSU agreed to him leaving. They hung his name in the rafters at the Syracuse game halftime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom