Frank Howard Suspended | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

For what it's worth, there's no arrest record for Frank in either Syracuse or Salt Lake City according to my sources here. So that'd rule out any gun charges.

Maybe the team knew about this before Sunday but kept it close to vest so it wouldn't influence our seeding... Tyus said they didn't know, PC said they did.

One thing to note is that SU takes a charter flight out, so I don't believe they go through any security.

JB has always been a players coach. Treats them like pro's. An extremely loose program.
Very little demands. Practice is half most teams. Half time is not much in the way of adjustment. No shoot around on the road. Basically treats them like professional players which is good but has its downside.

Since the ncaa doesn't test until after the game, this must be a school suspension which means we still have a policy after the debacle that played a part in our sanctions. Mind numbingly stupid
Yes

We heard about it when you heard about it. was Tyus Battle's reply.
Chukwu said coach told us he probably wouldn't be playing.
Hughes handled the question like a scared politician, although effectively... as he did not answer.

What happened was the issue in question was under review while the team was still in Syracuse and JB assumed Frank would be suspended but it wasn't official/announced until after the team was to travel.

In other words this decision was made by someone other than Jim Boeheim.

That's my take!

If I had to guess, 50% Tom Petty was involved... 50% Nike was involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom